Date me

No ones POV:
Elanora woke up in someone's iron grip.She felt like Epifiano was scared to let her go.She smiles as she try's to get out of his grip but he only tightens his grip on her.Hes literary sleeping how does he know I'm trying to move.She stays awake for a couple minutes when she starts getting bored so she decides to wake Epifiano up.She nudges him quickly and pretends to be asleep.He doesn't even budge.Fucking  heavy sleeper.I try nudging him again and agin until I feel him stir a but I quickly shut my eyes .I lay there awake .Till I feel him tower over me.

Epifiano woke up to Elanora nudging him repeatedly.He acted asleep ,he doesn't want her to leave.He missed her out of this world cuddles and warmth.He loves her more then he does to himself.Shes his life.Everyday for a year I woke up to no warmth.But not just any warmth her warmth that just seems to calm me down.Its like she's my escape ,she was like fresh air when I met her.When she left because I fucked up it was as if I needed her air to be good with myself.She was the calm in my life.I never intended to hurt her ,i was just scared she  got close and leave me like everyone else in my life.I regret it everyday of my life.I really hope she can forgive me for that ,I hope I have a chance with her she's the calm to my messy.I hate showing emotions but she made it so easy to express myself ,she made it to easy to love her.I miss everything about her especially her eyes that I would always get hypnotized by and her amazingly good food.She really is everything I wish to have.Shes very wifey material and girlfriend material.Shes the complete package in a girl.Girls like her are rare and jewels to this world.Her uniqueness is what makes her stand out.

Epifiano comes back from his thoughts when he feels warm hands on his face.He looks down and sees his beautiful tigresa (tigress) laying sprawled out to him.He lays down in between her legs,his hands on either side of her face.He sees a light blush cover her cheeks softly.Her eyes that are extra beautiful right now because the sun is directing right at her.He strokes her cheeks softly trying to distract himself from getting hard as he sees the beautiful goddess sprawled out for him.He suddenly blurts out.

"Elanora go out with me give me a chance"he says as he sees Elanoras eyes widen in surprise.

"Why should I give you another chance Epifiano"Elanora mutters as she feels him harden .She can't but feel herself get wet as there bodies are incredibly close.He strokes her cheeks while blurting out his heart and soul to her .He grins ear to ear.

"Let me prove to you that I love you and that there's not another person in this world who seems to be the calm in my messy.Who knows how to calm me down ,who gives out of this world cuddles,who makes me wanna come home everyday,who is incredibly beautiful and sexy without trying,who is kind to everyone,who understands me in a way no one does,let me prove to you that you are the only person I wanna get old with,the person who I want to have a soccer team of kids with,I want to grow old and stinky with you Elanora and only tu mi tigresa (tigress)",he says as he tears up a bit staring at her fallen tears.He feels a tear fall down his eye as Elanora wipes it away.She smiles ear to ear at his confession.She only has one question she needs to know before moving forward with this.

"Be honest with me Epifiano why did you sleep with her"Elanora asks as a hurt expression crosses her face.Epifiano can't but feel guilt when looking at her hurt face.

"I was scared you would leave me like everyone one else I'm so sorry Elanora for doing that I truly am sorry I never slept with her I just kissed her,she couldn't turn me on like you did no one has since you left me"Epifiano says genuinely sorry as he stares at her beautiful honey colored eyes.

Elanora sees the genuine apology in his eyes.

"I forgive you Epifiano but please I'm begging you if I'm with you don't hurt me"Elanora mutters sadly clutching him closer to her.