Thanks for being one of my calms

Elanoras POV:
I stood there frowning and frozen .Im shocked I need to kill him I need to know who he is.Gosh wow this is a lot to take in .Fuck I'm gonna burn him alive , I'm gonna make his life a living hell.Im gonna make sure he suffers till he begs me to kill him.Papas words swirl in my mind"Honey we need to tell you something about your rapists we found him".They found him .They found who okay I need to breathe this is a lot.

I finally come back to my thoughts,they found him ,wow ,one of my monsters is found he's finally gonna get his karma .Im gonna make sure he suffers because he is the person who took my innocence.

I feel my eyes tear up but I don't let them fall.
I suddenly shock everyone when I start laughing hysterically.I don't even know why I'm laughing.
I laugh till I can't.

No ones POV:

Vince stares at his principessa who's laughing hysterically like someone just made the funniest joke.He pains looking at her try to hide her emotions.He can't but want to calm her .He can't but feel guilty for his principessas pain.

Matheo looks away when he sees Elanora laugh.He clenches his fists angrily.Why can't she have a break of her past.Its like her past always catches up to her when she finds an ounce of happiness.Why not him have pain instead of her who's suffered so much already.

Gabriel leans on the wall clenching his jaw as he sees Elanora stop laughing .Hes pained as she falls to the ground on her knees breaking into sobs.Gosh why can't I give her everything she wants ,we have everything yet why can't I stop her demons from hurting her.

Romano stands there hurt looking at his sister who sobs after sobs .He sits there clutching the couch hard.He can't but feel guilty as he sees her crying hysterically.

Marcos looks always but that doesn't mean he can't hear her sobs that fill the entire household.He looks as she clutches herself like anyone would hurt her at any second.He just wants to hold her and let the pain disappear yet he can't do anything but to watch her hurt in sorrow.

Esteban looks at his twin who was being bad ass a couple minutes ago to which now is crying hysterically.He sees as she clutches anything within hold.She cries and cries loudly till the only thing you hear are her paining sobs.

Some guards let there walls down as they hear Elanora sob after sob.They can't but feel pity and sad for the poor girl .She is an angel in this household she carries this family's happiness.Yet she's so good to hide that she's suffered so much but she makes sure not to judge anyone.

Lucas sits there watching as his ladybug cries hysterically.He can't but get saddened at her continuous sobs.Hopefully she gets to leave this demon behind her hopefully she lets go of revenge and lives her life with her family.

Everyone watches as Lucas stands up suddenly.He crouches down to Elanora and clutches her closely.
Elanora clutches closely to Lucas who's holding her tightly.She inhales his wood scented smell that calms her down so that her sobs are softer .Lucas grabs Elanoras ankles pulling them so he could get more of her warmth.He hugs her tightly waiting for her to calm down.

Elanora sits there tugging Lucas who doesn't mind hugging his ladybug.His face is in her hair inhaling the lavender scented smell.Suddenly Elanora remembers she was supposed to hang out with Epifiano.He must be worried sick I haven't called him.

"Call Epifiano Lucas"Elanora mutters out

Epifianos POV:
I stare at the beautiful goddess that is mine to hold to love to grow old with and to have many kids with.