Reunited Part 2

Matheos POV:
I look at papa enter the house with a guy 6,0 feet tall ,green eyes,nice built,and brown hair .
I look at papa questioning why a stranger is in our house.But what surprises me the most is papas glowing eyes and he's smiling ear to ear like he just won the lottery .I haven't seen him this excited since they took Elanora from us.He better not have another woman in his life.

"I have a surprise for you guys",papa exclaims happily to each of us.I wonder why he's so excited ,I turn to my right and look at Gabriel who's examining my father like he's grown two heads.I look to my far right and see Esteban zoning out and to my left Marcos and Romano who are just bored looking at papa.

Papa opens the door and we see a female body about 5,6 with brown hair.She has her back to us so we can't see her face .She finally turns around and my whole world is flipped around.My Princess was in front of me,no wonder papa was smiling like he won the lottery.I smile ear to ear , I look at her honey colored eyes that can make anyone melt by just looking at them.I finally have my little sister here.

"Hi" she mutters softly, she has the most angelic voice I've heard in my total 24 years of life.Shes adorable with light freckles around her face and her cute button nose .I love her so much more than I did before,I'm grinning ear to ear as I have my angel back in my life.Shes turned out to be a beautiful woman she's a gem in this world,now I'm just mad because I will have to scare many many man form her life.Shes staying single forever.

Gabriel's POV:
When I heard papa wanted a meeting with all of us I never thought it'd be him surprising us with our missing angel.I look at her and am reminded of her small figure that was once 4 years old.She has become a beautiful woman,I'm wondering how much boys I have to scare off now .

I look at her honey colored eyes that have happiness shining through them.

"Hi" she mutters in her beautiful silky angelic voice
Aww she's still adorable I can't help the biggest smile form on my face.

I keep jumping up and down because the happiness in seeing my baby sister has brought well new energy in me.I stare at her in awe and can't wait for her to cook with me .

Marco's POV:
I look at the door stunned with wide eyes.I can't believe it's her I've been waiting so long for this moment.Im beaming of excitement and anxiety.She looks beautiful, those beautiful honey colored eyes that just hypnotize you every time you look a them.I look at her freckled face and her dimple that appears every time she smiles .I can't but feel the guilt inside me.My hands start shaking uncontrollably at the thought of her being hurt .

"Hi" I hear her angelic voice .She still has the softest voice ever .I truly did miss her I'm on the verge of tears but don't let them fall.I hope she loves us because I know we do .Shes the missing gem to our family.
Romano's POV :
I look at the door stunned wow I can't believe it's her .She looks beautiful she's not the same little girl she once was .I truly did miss her She looks adorable her wavy chestnut hair,her light scattered freckles and her adoringly cute button nose.But what hypnotizes everybody are those honey colored eyes.Her eyes beamed with happiness.

"Hi"she mutters softly to us .I smile ear to ear at her adorably shy self.I see her right dimple appear while she smiles brightly at us .Im absolutely stunned at the sister who I love dearly who has me wrapped around her finger.I love her already.

Esteban's POV
I look up stunned at the door my other half is there smiling shyly at us making her cute right dimple appear .Ive always been cold and distant since she was kidnapped. I grin ear to ear when I hear her angelic voice.

"Hi" she mutters shyly to us .
I just look at her happily , she's turned out to be a beautiful woman.I stare at her honey colored eyes that instantly make me soften my eyes at her.I remember countless nights dreaming of seeing those honey colored eyes.I couldn't wait any longer and I needed to make sure she was alive.

I launch myself to her ,she happily hugs me back.I tightly wrap my arms on her waist and whisper softly inhaling her lavender scented smell which only makes me hug her tighter.

" I missed you bubba so much I'm so glad your here"
and with that she sobs in my shirt.Gripping my neck tightly as if scared Id let her go.

"I love you bubba", I whisper softly in her ear .

Enjoying 😊