The aftermath

Elanoras POV:
I start glancing everywhere,I see all eyes are on us,but what surprises me the most is I see a face I never thought I'd see again ,I feel my breathing stop when I come in contact with those intense green eyes again...

I freeze in my spot as I see those green eyes,I squint my eyes making sure it's him.It can't be he's supposed to be dead,he's dead.Am I seeing things or what.I look away hoping it's just my imagination that Maurizio is standing a couple feet from me. I must be seeing things,he's dead.I turn back around and he's still there standing looking directly at my honey colored eyes,I see his blond hair has grown quite a bit.My heartbeat increases.

My entire body goes rigid,I can hear the sound of my own heartbeat racing.I feel the tears swell up in my eyes,as I stare at the man I thought died,the first man that broke my heart and my first love.

It's like my body refuses to look away from him,I stare at him ,he's smiling at me softly.I don't look away scared he'll disappear,I hear people calling me but I ignore them as I stare at Maurizio.

"Elanora"

"Elanora"I hear someone call out,it's like everything froze around me when I looked at his intense green eyes.I feel someone grab me making me look away from him.I turn around and see everyone looking at me weirdly.I look for Lucas only to see him looking at the direction where Maurizio is.

"I'm sorry what were you saying"I mutter out

"Are you okay princess"papa asks worriedly,spotting my teary eyes.

"I...I'm fine"i say although my heart throbbing in pain.

They all go back to there conversations except papa who's staring at me,i nod at him.Suddenly his expression hardens when his eyes linger to something behind me.I don't even bother to turn around,it's like my mind is to swell up with the thought of Maurizio .

"Pablo"Ivan mutters angrily,i thought he was here already.

I stand there numb,all the thoughts of Maurizio bringing memories of my little bean that didn't live.All the guilt is killing me inside out.I feel a tear escape my eye,I wipe it away quickly.My body shakens when I get a to familiar scent ,a Tom Ford scent .I then feel a too familiar presence behind me ,I don't bother to turn around.I don't want to.

I feel all the welled up emotions about to burst.

"Maurizio nice to see you again"papa utters out to the certain person behind me.

I feel someone grab me softly,I close my eyes when I feel his familiar touch.I feel all the emotions hitting full force, I turn around sprinting out of the room.

I feel tears fall effortlessly down my cheeks as I speed away to get out of the main ball room.I almost trip at the bottom of the stairs,I cling to the railings for dear life.

I put my hand over my heart trying to calm down.

I walk to a more secluded area where no one really is,it's empty .I sit in a bench close to the huge window on the bottom floor of the building.Its dark outside ,the stars illuminate.I sit there trying to calm down,oblivious that tonight would be awful.

Maurizios POV:
I don't do my hair ,I feel my body shake with nerves.I look at the mirror and see my eyes lit up at the thought of Elanora.Gosh I miss her like crazy,I miss my time with her.Her eyes is what I miss the most ,she was a magnet I couldn't quite stay away from.

I check myself in the mirror again,okay i look okay.I walk out of my apartment and head to the elevator.I wait for the elevator door to open.Ive been talking to Pablo,he wants Elanora dead for some reason.Ive been telling him I have a plan to kill her,I'm gonna tell her everything and hopefully she'll forgive me ,I doubt it I really hurt her.