Memories

Flashback:
"Elanora I love you",Maurizio utters to me as he hugs me from behind.
"I love you too Maurizio",I say turning around to give him a peck .But he has different plans ,he pulls me into a heated kiss .His hands travel down my body until he reached my backside.Maurizio firmly grabbed my ass and lifting me onto the counter.
"Mmmh"I moan against his lips as I grind my lower self against his belt buckle.I needed some friction.
"Fuck baby I've missed you everything about you"He says as he kisses the outline of my breast through my night gown.
"Fuck"I moan to him as he goes to pull the straps down.
"Guys seriously In my kitchen"mutters Lucas coming to the fridge.Ohh god i hid my face in Maurizio's chest .
"I couldn't help it"Maurizio mutters as he sets me back down on the floor.
"Umm sorry"I look at Lucas who just rolls his eyes .
I look up at Maurizio and hit his chest hard.
"Owww what was that for"he says fake hurt.
"That was your fault,that was so embarrassing",I say hiding the blush behind my hands.
"Baby you were clearly enjoying that"he mutters smugly,making me frown.
"Do you want to sleep in the couch"I angrily say to him ,making him pout.
"No not the couch baby"he says pleadingly
"Ok come on let's go"I say to him ,not before he slaps my ass.I turn around to glare at him,he just puts his hands in surrender.
"What baby you always look good",he mutters while throwing my body over his shoulder to our room.
End of flashback

Ahhh god why'd you take him from me as I look and see Esteban clung to me like a koala.I move my hands to his hair and massage it. I look up to my clock and see it's only 9.I sit there for about 2 hours hugging Esteban.He starts to stir .I continue to massage his hair .

"Mmm"he mutters groggy in my neck .I keep massaging his hair hopefully lulling him back to sleep.He soon sleeps after his breathing evens out .I sit there wondering where we could of been right now .He probably would be cuddling with me or him fucking me.He was always was a very active person .I miss him , everything about him .I don't think I will ever love someone the way I loved him.I miss his hands somehow always wondering around my ass or boobs saying "it was an accident baby" .
He truly was the one for me ,I hated him at first he was very cocky but once I go to know him I loved him.I just hate that the day he left ,he broke me .I still remember his words like it was yesterday.I which we were in a better place when he died.
Yet I love him even though he shattered me completely.I always keep the good in people doesn't mean it hurts .

Flashback when they fist met:
"Ughh, why are you always late Lucas",I ask getting into his car not knowing someone's there too.
"Mmm"someone clears their throat behind me making me gasp .I turn to look at who fucking scared me and there he was Maurizio .Green eyes,sharp jawline,pink plump lips,and his dirty blond hair that looks very soft.I then imagined dirty scenarios in my head,me running my hands through his hair while I ride him or him pulling my hair while pounding into me form behind.Omgggg what is happening to me I barely know this man .

"I'm Maurizio and you are sweetheart",he asks
"Elanora"I say shaking off the dirty thoughts in my mind.Get a grip Elanora he looks like a player anyways.
End of flashback

I didn't know back then that he would break my heart twice .First by leaving me emotionally then by actually leaving me physically.He shattered my heart completely.I feel Esteban move beside me indicating he's waking up.

"Morning bubba" hes says getting up from my neck.

"Morning bubba how'd you sleep"I ask holding him dearly.

"Incredible you"he asks

"Good I'm gonna go change okay"I say
getting up .Well tried getting up.