Moving in

Back to Elanoras POV:

I woke up to Lucas clung to me like a koala.His
hands were around my waist while his head is deep in my neck inhaling my lavender scented smell.
I massage his hair ,my hands touching his beautiful light brown hair.I stay in Lucas arms till I hear a bang and heavy footsteps head towards Lucas room.

BANG

The door swings open.I turn towards the door and see 2 men standing there looking at me in aww.Its probably just me but they kindve look like my uncle Andrew.Ohhh shit are these people my cousins.I think they saw realization in my eyes because they are grinning ear to ear but that quickly faded away when they saw Lucas attached to me like a koala.

"Who is this Elanora"Jackson growls

"Is that you're boyfriend because if it is then,
he's a dead man"Johnny says glaring at Lucas

"Guys I said to fucking wait she was sleeping you idiota"(idiot),Matheo screams at the 2 men in front of me.I feel Lucas stir next to me .Ohh shit .

"Sorry principessa these idiots are your cousins this one is Jackson"
He said pointing to a tall man with curly brown hair,brown eyes,sharp jawline,and nice cheek bones

"This is Johnny"
Pointing at the second man in my bedroom,he had tattoos all over his arms,dirty blond hair,piercings,and beautiful hazel eyes.

"Hi I'm Elanora and this right here is my best friend Lucas"I say pointing to Lucas who is conscious but doesn't want to wake up.

"Aww your adorable baby girl"Jackson says coming towards me .He stands there inspecting my face he stares at my honey colored eyes for a while.I just sit there knowing my cheeks are probably a crimson red.He smirks looking at my cheeks.

"Looks at her she's blushing aww your so cute and you have the most beautiful eyes I've seen",Jackson stated looking back at Johnny who is just glaring at Lucas.

"He's my best friend Johnny"I say sternly to Johnny who's still glaring at Lucas.He turns his head to me directing his hazel eyes on me.

"Ok let's go downstairs let's ,let Lucas rest"I say directing my answer to Johnny.I slowly detach myself from Lucas,making sure I don't wake him up.I motion my head to the side so my idiotic cousins leave the room.I make my way out of Lucas room to mine so I could brush my teeth.After doing my morning routine which is just me brushing my teeth and washing my face.I head downstairs still in my clothes from last night.I head down where I hear loud booming laughter through the walls.When I enter the big dining room the room goes dead silent.I turn around confused why they silenced when I came into to view.I look around and see unfamiliar faces.I see the heads of two unfamiliar babies who look about 3.I look to there right and see an unfamiliar women who's looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Is this her"she asks looking directly at papa who only nods smiling.I give him a confused look but am interrupted when I'm captured in a motherly hug by the mysterious woman.I feel bad so I hug her back but I feel like I've known this woman my whole life.I inhale her expensive cologne that makes me just tighten my hold on her.

"I'm Emma your aunt ahh I've always wanted a daughter your so beautiful"Emma says retreating the hug and bringing her hand to wipe away my tear that fell.I have never once in my life been told that not even by my own mother.

"Thank you you don't how much that means to me"I say intertwining our hands together.

"I want you to meet my beautiful baby twins—
She says bringing me to the twins who are looking at me grinning ear to ear.