I hate my birthday because..

Elanoras POV:
I woke up to strong iron grip hands on my waist and a tickling sensation on my neck.I open my eyes to see Epifiano gripping me like life depended on it.His breath was ticking me lightly.I turn around so I'm face to face with him.I feel him pull me closer to him his head is in my chest while are feet are tangled together now.I run my hands through his hair hoping he'd wake up but I think it did the opposite.I stay there enjoying my moment with him i look down to see his face calm and collective.I grin ear to ear when he pepper sprays kisses all over my chest to my neck.

"Morning my angel"he says making me blush slightly

"Morning my devil"I say pecking his lips,I see him pout at my comment.

"But your my devil no one else's"I say sternly to him,I don't like sharing .

"I'm all yours baby"he says grinning ear to ear,I bring him closer to me .He snuggles more into me like a teddy bear.

"You feel so squishy"I say squishing his cheeks

"Stop it I'm not squishy I'm muscular"he says smirking.

"Fine your muscular and squishy"I say making him tickle me.

"Epifiano...st..st..op"I say laughing hardly

"Say I'm muscular"he says smirking as he continues to tickle my ribs softly.

"Y...yo...ur..muscular"I say giggling non stop.He finally stops when he's hovering over me.I stare at his beautiful brown hazel eyes that are filled with love and desire for me.We stare at each other like its an escape of each other's world.I continue to stare at his beautiful eyes and that beautiful sculptured face.

"I love you , I know it's probably early but you just made a big space in my heart that can only be filled by one person and that person being you"I blurt out blushing instantly as I just said that out loud.I cover my face with my hands omg can I be even more stupid .I feel his hands grip mine above my head.I blush a deeper crimson red.

"Baby you own my heart I cane never go an hour with out thinking of those beautiful eyes or that beautiful face that blushes at my every comment"he says nudging my nose with his.We probably looked like bunnies.Suddenly my door bangs open showcasing Gabriel and Esteban who looked disgusted and excited.I quickly push Epifiano away from me and get up giving them a guilty lopsided smile.

"Omg are you guys kissing"Gabriel says grinning ear to ear.

"That's my twin you bitch"Esteban says disgusted gagging.

"Guys's...."i say uncomfortably,I think they sensed my uncomfortableness .

"Okay what ever we came in here because our birthday is in what say it Gabriel...Esteban says nudging Gabriel who's basically jumping on the spot.

"Two days your guys is birthday is in two days"Gabriel finishes his sentence when he tackles me to the ground.What the fuck ,gosh I hate my birthdays .There just something i haven't really talked about only Lucas knows .He was there with me in the process a year ago.The day I lost something important to me.

"Get off me Gabriel"I say pushing him slightly he just puts more weight on me making me roll my eyes.I turn to my side to see Epifiano looking at me amusingly.I glare my eyes at him.

I feel Gabriel get off me quickly .

"I hate my birthday guys"I say sitting in my bed

"Why"Esteban asks pouting,aww now I have to like it it's his first birthday with me since I was kidnapped.

"But this one's different so I guess I'll try to like it"I say as Estebans pout turns to a full on grin.I smile happily at him.