Reunited Part 1

Elanoras POV:
I'm sitting in a car with Lucas beside me and papa on the other side.

"Are you ok principessa", papa asks with worriness swirling in his stormy grey eyes .

"I'm just nervous that's all",I say looking directly at his eyes.

"They haven't been the same without you principessa they've missed you especially Esteban"

"Really hows Esteban I really miss him I remember he would never leave my side when we were younger",I say happily remembering the memory

Flashback when she was 4 years old:
"Bubba Bubba" ,my 4 year old self calls out with pure sadness in my voice
"Im y'here bubba", a tired Esteban comes to me,in my galaxy princess decorated room.
"Imw scarred bubba pwease stays with meee",I say giving him my biggest puppy eyes with tears in them.
"Okay bubba", he says as seeing my puppy eyes that can melt my whole family I know very evil but it's my special power.
"I willl alwayys protect you bubba",Esteban says sternly to me as he cuddles with me.
End of flashback
"He has shut everyone out since they took you from us principessa he hasn't been the same.None of your brothers have been the same without you ,your our anchor to our family principessa" he says sadly looking at me.

"I'm sorry"

"You have nothing to apologize principessa,I should apologize I should've looked harder for you I'm sorry baby",he says with guilt and sadness in his voice

"It's ok papa I forgive you I love you papa",I say with pure honesty and happiness laced in my voice.

"Omg I'm literally gonna cry guys that's the cutest thing I've seen except seeing Elanoras sleeping ,her cute little nose that winkles all the time", he says which makes me and papa glare at him for killing our vibe.

"Really Lucas i told you to stop looking at me sleep"
I muttered angrily at him.

"What I couldn't help it you look so cute when you sleep"

"I agree with Lucas",

Papa mutters in a daze probably thinking about me sleeping .What a traitor he is .I turn to look at Lucas who's looking at my dad like he's grown two heads .I don't blame him, my papa was literally glaring at him yesterday all day .

"Whatever let's go", I say defeated as I get off the black car and make my way towards the private jet.Ohh did I forget to tell you guys my dad is rich like rich rich.Like making millions a year .Making him a rich billionaire with billionaire companies around the world.

"Don't be mad princess you know I love you right",

"Principessa I love you don't be mad ,you just look to adorable and cute sleeping",

My dad and Lucas utter out at the same time behind me .As I enter the homey jet I'm greeted by the pilot I'm guessing.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Elanora"I say excitedly to him he looks at me wide eyed

"Nice to meet you mam", he says surprisingly and leaves.