01

Naomi's POV

"Great first day of school, just what i needed" i whispered to myself.

I went to shower and put on my hoodie, sweatpants and some Jordan's. I heard my mom knock on my door, "yes mom" i smiled and saw her face.

"Hey hon, I'm leaving for work ask kaden to give you a ride to school today, leave a key under the Matt your brother's coming today" she smiled.

"Mom i haven't talked to him in years" i said frustrated.

"Well Amanda said that he'd be happy to give you a ride and wear something cute, it's senior year honey" she smiled and left, i heard the door shut downstairs.

Yes i live with my single parent mother and I've got no father, he left me when i was three.

Nothing really goes great in my life but I've got my best friend Ava, so life isn't so bad, except for Kaden next door.

"Here we go" i said to myself and walked outside and knocked on kaden's door.

I was greeted by Amanda, kaden's mother. His father left for business trips all the time so he only had his mom.

"Naomi it's great to see you, i can't believe you and Kaden haven't hung out for years" she smiled and hugged me, i shut the door behind me and saw a grumpy kaden walk downstairs.

He looked at me and smirked, gross. Being this close to him I'm glad i don't have an STD.

We went into his car and he smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling at me Richardson" i laughed.

"You hungry, I'm hungry" he smirked.

"Um yeah i guess i haven't actually had breakfast yet" i looked down as he drove and we eventually reached the McDonald's drive thru.

"You want anything" he looked at me and i rolled my eyes, "yeah can i have a breakfast wrap with a hot chocolate" i said quietly.

"What" he looked at me.

"I said a breakfast wrap with hot chocolate are you deaf" i said annoyed, he ordered for me and drove a little as he waited for the car in front to move.

"Sorry, i can't really hear you when you're whispering" he smiled.

"Why are you acting like we're still friends, we haven't talked for years" i blurted out.

"Maybe this year can be different Smith" he smiled.

"Yeah because that'll end well" i laughed.

"Yeah it'll be great, me.....you...plus my bed" he smirked.

"Great you haven't changed, I'd never sleep with you kaden, you're a walking std, who knows how many girls have slept in that bed of yours" i rolled my eyes.

"You will eventually, we have to put out bodies to use and I heard some girls saying our signs are very compatible" he smirked at me and turned around a corner, "I wonder if that means in bed too" he said to himself.

We arrived at school and i rolled my eyes at Kaden and brought my hot chocolate to class. I saw Ava my best friend, we've been friends since we were thirteen, not that long but i know her better than anyone else.

"Naomi this is senior year, the best year of our lives and it might be the year you finally lose your virginity to a hot guy" she smiled.

"Yeah very funny Ava" i laughed.

"But seriously how was summer" she smiled.

We talked about summer for a while, i didn't really mention the fact that i had a lot of family problems as i didn't want to ruin the moment.