18

After four hours of driving i finally arrived at the house, i looked at the time it was now 2am.

I looked at Naomi who was asleep and i got out the car and opened the gates and drove in, the gates shut behind me and i parked in front of the house.

I took our bags out the car and opened the large door and turned the lights on. I haven't been here for years.

I put the bags upstairs and ran back down the stairs and walked to the car, i tried to be quiet but that was hard as their are stones on the driveway.

I opened the passenger side and picked up Naomi, i carried her bridal style and locked my car.

I looked at how peaceful she was as she slept and i kissed her forehead, i locked the door and carried her upstairs to the king size bed in my room.

I put the covers over her and walked downstairs, i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of alcohol.

I popped the bottle off and started drinking, i walked around the house and put the tv on. I watched Rick and morty.

I woke up and checked the time, 12am. I hadn't gotten any messages from my parents yet.

I heard Naomi come downstairs and i smiled at her.

"Where are we" she whispered as she sat on me and i wrapped my arms around her and laid back.

"One of the houses that my parents own" i rubbed her back.

"I threw up this morning" she whispered.

"Are you okay" i looked at her.

"Mhm, i just feel gross" she smiled.

"Do you want anything from the store, i need to go buy bacon" i smiled.

"Can i come" she smiled.

"Yeah" i looked at her stomach. My kids in there, but i don't want to get attached when the baby will just be taken away.

I looked at her and kissed her, "what's up" she smiled and i knelt down to her stomach.

"Hi um i don't even know if you can hear me but I'm- it doesn't matter who I am, I'm sorry for being an ass i like you, I'm just a shit guy" i smiled and touched her stomach and she touched my hair and i smiled at her.

"What are you doing" she smiled.

"You think it can hear me" i asked.

"I don't think so kaden, not yet at least, it's been a month so wait two more and don't call the baby it" she smiled.

"Okay" i whispered.

We went to the shop and i brought a lot of food, i got lots of meat so we could cook, Naomi picked the seasonings, i got some cereal and we went back to the house.