07

In the dim light of Kaden's car, tears streamed down his cheeks, catching my attention. "Is the Kaden Richardson crying?" I tried to inject some humor into the tense atmosphere, but I could still hear him sniffling.
    "I get how you feel, Kaden. Dads can be real jerks," I whispered, hoping to comfort him.
    "Get out," he replied, his voice barely audible.
Confused, I asked, "What?"
   "Get out of the car, Naomi," he repeated, still not looking at me.
   "No, Kaden. We've been friends since we were two years old. If you want me out of this car, you'll have to make me," I retorted, crossing my arms in defiance.
   In a surprising turn of events, he leaned in, and his soft lips met mine. I gently caressed his cheek, and we kissed slowly, fully aware of the consequences that might follow. He needed me in this moment, and I couldn't pull away, fearing it would only make things more awkward.
    Gazing into his eyes, I bit my lip, my heart racing. I moved closer, shifting to sit on his lap, facing him. He mirrored my actions, his eyes never leaving mine. I reached out and gently touched his cheek, my forehead resting against his.
    With closed eyes, I listened to his breathing. I knew I would regret this, as much as he might. After all, he was popular, and I was just a calculus-loving nerd. But in that moment, I kissed him because it seemed to be what he needed.
    In the intimate moment within the confines of Kaden's car, our lips met, and I felt his hands gently grasping my waist. Our passion ignited, and we engaged in a slow, intense make-out session, but I couldn't ignore the uncomfortable feeling as his hands ventured further.
   As I hesitated, he reassured me in a hushed voice, "Please let me do this for you." Uncertain, I whispered back, "Do what?"
   A mysterious smile played on his lips, and he replied, "You'll know," leaving me both intrigued and hesitant.
   With a soft consent, I kissed him again, feeling his hand on my waist and something unsettling under my skirt. Nervous and embarrassed, I whispered his name, indicating my discomfort with this unfamiliar touch.
    Understanding my hesitation, he stopped and whispered, "I understand if you don't want to." His fingers lingered, and I nodded, my heart racing with mixed emotions.
    Unsettled by his smirk, I snapped at him to stop, asserting that I didn't want to go any further. Annoyed, I exited the car, and he followed me inside, where our parents stood witness to the tense encounter.
    Pushing him away, I retreated to my room, locking the door to find some solace. From my window, I noticed Amy, one of Kaden's many girls, waiting in her car, which added to my discomfort.
   Seeking distraction, I turned on the television, trying to immerse myself in the show "How to Get Away with Murder." However, my attempt to divert my attention was disrupted by the audible moans and explicit sounds coming from Kaden's room, where Amy had joined him.
    Overwhelmed with a mix of emotions, I covered my ears with a pillow, trying to ignore the distressing sounds that now tainted our once-close bond.
    The night was fraught with tension as I heard the sound of shouting and a chilling scream, which I guessed must be Amy's. Part of me thought she might have slapped Kaden, and if she did, he probably deserved it. Despite the commotion, I eventually drifted into a troubled sleep, only to wake up with tear-stained cheeks.

Drying my eyes, I realized I had fallen asleep wearing only my bra and underwear. I decided to head to the bathroom to freshen up. As I stepped out, I was taken aback to find Kaden sitting on my bed.
    "I know I went too far last night," he whispered, refusing to meet my gaze.
    Approaching him, I attempted to console him by touching his cheek, but he pushed me away. "Stop!" I reacted quickly, lifting his head to look into his eyes.
    My concern deepened when I saw the bruises and marks on his face. "Who did this to you?" I whispered, my heart aching for him.
    "No one... it doesn't matter," he replied, trying to evade the truth.
    "Was it Amy?" I couldn't help admitting my jealousy, the emotions within me conflicting.
    As I wrestled with my feelings, I longed to kiss him, to feel his hands on my body, and to have his face close to mine. I wanted to know what it would be like to be intimate with him, but before I could voice my thoughts, he confessed the truth.
    "My dad... he heard Amy and me, then she screamed, and he kicked her out and beat me up," he finally revealed, casting his gaze downward.
    With a mix of emotions, I touched the cut on his lip gently, empathizing with the pain he endured.
    "Oh," I whispered, my thoughts swirling. In a somewhat unexpected turn, I smirked, confusing him. I walked over to my desk, retrieving a piece of paper and a pen, determined to change the dynamics between us.
   "What are you doing?" he asked, bewildered by my actions.
    "I think we should establish some ground rules. It's clear you're interested in getting into my pants, but I want to experience a few things too," I replied, offering him a list I had written down.

Naomi's list of fun

1. Make out during a movie/ show
2. Kiss in the rain
3. Fingering
4. Heated make out
5. Sexual teasing
6. Receive head
7. Give head
8. Seeing who can hold their moans in
9. Have safe sex for the first time

Sign here __________

As I handed him the paper with my list, Kaden's eyes lingered on rule number nine, and a subtle smile graced his lips. "Number nine," he repeated, seeking an explanation.
    "Yeah," I replied, smiling in return, though the true reasons were complex and hard to put into words. "I don't know, I just want to experience it," I whispered, hoping he'd understand my curiosity and desire for new sensations. To my relief, he smiled back and signed the paper, indicating his consent.
    Carefully tucking the signed document into my drawer, we continued watching the movie together. However, the atmosphere between us changed as Kaden's hand gently touched my cheek, and our eyes met. Slowly, he leaned in, and I couldn't help but smile in anticipation.
    As his lips met mine, I ran my hand behind his neck, savoring the tender kiss. Our passion grew, and he pulled me on top of him as we continued to explore each other's feelings, lost in the moment of our affectionate embrace.
    With the intensity rising, I whispered a suggestion to skip to rule number nine, eager to experience more. However, Kaden shook his head and hesitated, diverting his gaze. Feeling a bit dejected, I looked away, wondering why he held back.
    He eventually got up, sitting up on the bed, and I questioned him, asking why we shouldn't proceed. "Why not?" I inquired, feeling a mix of frustration and curiosity.
    He leaned in close, his voice soft, "As much as I'd enjoy it right now, you aren't ready yet," he said, kissing my forehead gently.
    Confused and slightly hurt by his response, I crossed my arms in frustration, not fully understanding his concerns. "What do you mean I'm not ready?" I demanded, wanting to comprehend his reasoning.
    "It's just... I don't want to lead you on to something you'll regret," he explained, revealing his consideration for my feelings and his desire to protect me from potential heartache.
    In that moment, I realized that our connection was deeper than mere physical attraction.