13

Kaden

A week later

Naomi and i were at a party I was at with my group of friends and i watched as she danced, her hips danced with the music as she held a cup full of liquor in her hands. "Hey do you want that party drug or the other one" Jamie smiled interrupting my focus from Naomi.

"I'm good" i laughed.

"Okay fine by me" he said as he put the pill in his mouth. I watched as he drank the alcohol and i smiled at him. I saw Naomi dancing and watched as she started twerking and i smiled to myself.

"You keep watching her, she's fine. She can handle herself" Jamie smiled.

I looked at him and then back at her i saw some guy dancing against her and i stood up and Jamie pushed me down. "She's fine, he isn't hurting her" he smiled and i clenched my jaw and saw him pick her up and she hit his back and he took her upstairs, i stood up and Jamie watched as i followed them.

Everyone else came and i saw him unbuttoning his jeans, she looked clueless. "Oh hey dude, I'm just doing what we usually do to these high girls, she's taken a lot of drugs" he smirked and was about to take her shirt off and i heard her scream.

I pulled him back and pushed him on the floor. "Don't fucking touch her" i said and punched him and did it continuously and saw blood on my fists, i didn't want to stop. I wanted him dead.

I heard people gasping as i hut him and i continued to punch him and i heard Naomi shout, "stop" she said and i punched him one last time and heard a crack. I must have broken his nose as it started swelling instantly and i saw him groan in pain and i kicked him.

"Touch another girl without consent and I'll break more than your nose" i said angrily and spat on him.

I watched as everyone looked at me and i grabbed Naomi's hand and made eye contact with jamie. I took her to my car and drove.

"What did you take" i whispered and she looked out the window, she was definitely drugged.

"I don't know some guy gave me his drink, he looked hot like my boyfriend" she bit her lip, "you kind of look like him" she smiled and i rolled my eyes. She's clearly out of it.

We arrived at my house and i didn't see my parents car i locked my door and gave her an Advil and some water.

"My boyfriend is not going to like that I'm here" she whispered.

"Why not" i smirked.

"Because he'll hurt you" she said softly.

"Why would he do that" i asked.

"Because he- he just will" she stated and i smirked and walked up to her.

"So if i kissed you would your boyfriend be mad" i asked.

"Yes he'd be very mad, so don't do it, I'm not a cheater and i really like him and he isn't very nice with people" she whispered.

I smiled at her and kissed her slowly and she didn't kiss back, she pushed me away and looked at me and smiled.

"Kaden" she whispered once she realised it was
me, i smiled and kissed her and she pushed me onto my bed and kissed my neck.

She's very horny when she's drunk I flipped her over and looked at her and kissed her neck and she moaned and i smirked and kissed down her stomach and she flipped me over so she was on top and she kissed down my chest and i stopped her.

"Okay that's enough kisses" i laughed, "you're drunk and you need to sleep" i whispered and she pouted and laid on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw she was gone, "Naomi" i whispered and heard her giggling in her bathroom.

I went in and saw her in the shower, she stuck her head out and smiled. "Join me" she smiled.

"We've got school in an hour" i smiled.

"And this will take us a couple minutes or more" she smirked and i got undressed and walked into the shower.

She kissed me and i wet my hair under the shower and moved it out my face and kissed her. "You know i don't have a condom with me" i looked at her and she smirked.

"Right now i don't care" she smirked and i lifted her up and we had sex in the shower. Very steamy hot sex, I had to stop her from being too loud of my parents would of woken up.

We went to school and i saw her smile. "What's so funny" i smirked.

"I can't believe we did that, do you think my sister heard" she whispered.

I shrugged and she smiled and went to talk to Ava, i saw Jamie who was probably dealing drugs. "How was your time this morning i can sense that she's bubbly and happy" he smiled.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" i laughed.

"Ohh i see you hit her with the morning sex" he smirked.

"Actually i hit her with the morning sex in the shower" i smirked.

"You fucker, you're too smart putting two amazing things and combining them" he smiled.

"What can i say, i know my woman" i laughed.

"Speaking of women, Madison's here" he looked at me and i stopped walking.

"What" i looked at him.

"Yeah and she wants to talk to you" he pointed to Madison who smirked at me.

Yeah this isn't looking too good for me,
Madison and I slept together but we recorded it and i'm pretty sure she still has the video, don't bet me wrong it was a great tape. I just don't want a certain person to see it. Huge mistake

I walked up to Madison and she smirked. "Hey Kaden" she smiled.

"Hi Madison" i said annoyed.

"You aren't as happy to see me" she pouted, "i can change that" she whispered in my ear, clearly wanting something sexual.

"What do you want" i looked at her.

"You" she whispered.

"I'm not really into you like that anymore" i smirked.

"Oh really because I'm sure your parents would love to see the tape, including the whole school" she smirked.

"Well in case you didn't know, I've had sex with most of the girls here" i smirked.

"I still have it you know" she smirked and played the video and i took her phone and she grabbed it back.

"Don't try anything" she whispered.

I looked over at Naomi and Ava and winked and Naomi laughed.

"How about i show her" she ran over to Naomi before i could stop her and i saw Naomi as she watched the video and then looked at me.

"See" she smirked, "you two just have made a- what are they called again, a connection" she smirked.

"What do you want from me" i sighed.

"Just one night" she smirked, don't worry i didn't actually show her THE video" Madison smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went to class