44

I ended up at Madison's house, as much as i hate her she calms me.

I knocked on the door and she answered in a laced shirt and black pyjama shorts, god that shirt.

"Thank god you're here I'm home alone and my mom got this stupid babys-"

I kissed her and walked into the house, i didn't break the kiss. I shut the door with my heel and Madison wrapped her arms around me.

I placed her on the counter and kissed her neck.

I ran my thumb on the hem of her underwear as we kissed and i felt her legs wrap around my torso. I pulled her pants off.

As we kissed i felt her hands go straight to my belt, she took it off and threw it somewhere on the kitchen floor.

I pulled her closer by her waist and took the condom out my pocket, i placed it on the counter and went back to kissing her.

"You aren't making this easy" she whispered, i ignored her and kissed her neck slowly, i heard her moans that she was trying to hold back.

I pulled my jeans down and put the condom on, i saw her smirk and i smiled at her.

"What" i smiled as i aligned up to her while she was on the counter. I slowly went into her and saw her facial expressions change.

"Why'd you come over" she whispered in my ear and i gripped her hips and went in and out.

"I needed you for a while" i lied.

"You needed me or you needed good sex" she smirked and i thrusted deeper.

"Both" i whispered in her ear and pulled her closer by her waist and i heard her moans get louder.

"FUCK I've missed this" she said as she moaned. I groaned and started to go faster, she felt warm and hot.

"Oh my god" she moaned in my ear, "Kaden oh....my g-OD" she moaned and i maintained the same pace, i kissed her neck and watched as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"You like that" i whispered and a loud moan escaped her mouth.

"yEAh" she whispered and kissed me, i could hear her light moans against my lips as we kissed.

"Keep that pace....FUCK....stay like that I'm about to finish" she whispered as she ran her hand through her hair while the other gripped onto my neck for support.

I heard someone come downstairs and i stopped, i fully inserted into her and heard her heavy breathing.

"Who's that" i whispered.

"Stupid babysitter, why'd you have to stop" she pouted.

I saw her babysitter walk in and she smiled at us, "hello Madison never told me she was having friends over" the girl said, she had brown hair.

"Well we're just hugging so you can go now" Madison snapped.

"Okay" the babysitter smiled and i thrusted into Madison and heard her gasp.

"You asshole" she laughed and i laughed kept going, we finished after a few minutes and i went to the bathroom and disposed of the condom.

I fixed my hair and walked into the living room and saw her wrapped up in a blanket.

"Jenifer doesn't believe you're here so" she walked up to me and kissed me, i kissed her back and we started making out.

I pulled away and looked down, "don't post that" i looked at her.

"Why not we look hot" she smirked.

"Madison" i said while looking at her and she smiled.

"I was going to post it and caption it post-sex" she smiled.