19

Time skip 3 months later

I watched the movie with Naomi, her stomach was showing now. Our parents have tried to contact us but i told my mom where i was, she says she wouldn't tell my dad. She's visiting today actually, with Naomi's mom.

I looked at Naomi and smiled, "what" she smiled softly.

"Nothing" i smiled.

I heard the front door open, "Kaden, Naomi" i heard my mom say. I got up from the couch and hugged my mom, i saw Stephanie and i looked down.

"Don't act like that kaden, I'm your second mother" she smiled and hugged me, i took them to the living room and Naomi sat up.

"Mom" she smiled and Stephanie hugged her. Naomi's been having pains in her stomach. We have an appointment tomorrow.

"You're showing, a lot" Stephanie smiled and i ran my hands through my hair. I looked at them as they all talked and i signalled to Naomi that I'm going for a cigarette.

Naomi

I watched as Kaden walked out for a cigarette and i saw my mom smile.

"Are you having the baby here or at the hospital" she smiled.

"Um the hospital" i smiled and we talked about the baby for a while, i saw kaden come in and he sat next to me.

"Have you picked out any clothes for the baby" my mom smiled.

"Yes like a pram or a cot" Amanda smiled.

"We aren't keeping it" Kaden said bluntly.

"Kaden don't do this now" i whispered.

"No they need to know, we're giving the baby up for adoption" he said clearly. I saw my mom start to cry and i glared at kaden and shook my head.

I watched as Kaden walked to the kitchen. Clearly annoyed by the attachment everyone had.

Kaden's POV

i wasn't mad at her, i was mad at the fact i agreed I even came up with the idea to give the baby away.

I'm only being mean because i don't want an attachment to it. I know i created it but i don't want to give the baby away.

I walked in the living room and saw them on a computer.i sat next to Naomi and saw that they were looking at adoption centres.

"We should go visit one today" my mom suggested and i sighed.

Later on in the day we arrived at one it the adoption centres. A lady with blonde hair met us. I haven't had sex I'm three months, i don't know how long i can last.

She took us all to a private room and a couple walked in, "hello, we're mr and Mrs Adams, we'd be interested in adopting" the women smiled.

"Can't you have kids of your own" i said annoyed and Naomi hit my arm.

"Stop being a dick" she whispered and i rolled my eyes, "tell me when you're done" i walked out and saw the same lady that met us at the door.

She's hot I'm not going to lie "Hey" i smirked and saw her bite her lip.

"Um hey how can i help you" she smiled.

"Um do you know where the bathrooms are" i smirked.

"Yeah right this way" she smiled. I don't plan on doing anything. I just want to know if I have the restraint to stop myself.

"You're really beautiful" i smiled. "Thank you" she smiled.

I opened the bathroom door and she smirked at me, i knew what she wanted to do and I wanted it too.

I pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door, i pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck and heard her moan.

"How old are you" i mumbled and she unbuttoned my jeans.

"Nineteen" she lifted up my shirt and kissed down my chest and i leaned my head against the wall, i stopped her and unbuttoned her uniform.

I didn't need anything like that, i just needed to let it out.

I put her against the wall and thought about what i was doing, I can't do this to Naomi. I moved away from her and zipped up my jeans.

"What are you doing" she whispered.

"I can't do this, it's so wrong" i whispered.

"Please" she whispered and bit her lip and i shook my head and looked at myself in the mirror. "Put some fucking clothes on" i said angrily, i'm not angry at her. I'm angry with myself.

I stood in silence as i regretted kissing that women.

i looked around the hallway and remembered what room we were in. I fixed my hair and ate a mint.

I walked in and saw them look at me. "Where'd you go" my mom asked.

"To eat, i got hungry" i lied and Naomi smiled at me, i fake smiled and it hit me. How could i do this to Naomi, she's pregnant with my kid and all i could do was almost have sex with a random person.

I'm such a dick

I looked down for the rest of the evening and we arrived back at the house and i saw Naomi go upstairs. I followed her.

"Hey" she smiled and i smiled back, she walked up to me and kissed me and i kissed her back.

"I've been thinking, it's been three months and you haven't gotten anything" she smirked.

I wanted to but i felt really guilty about kissing that women. I felt her take my shirt off and she kissed down my chest and i groaned.

"What's wrong" she whispered and i stepped back.

"I can't do this" i whispered.

"Why not" she looked at me.

"I uh, I was kissing this girls neck a girl while you were at the adoption centre. I wanted to know if i could resist but I didn't kiss her. I just, I don't know Naomi, I was just frustrated but i stopped myself before it could go furt-" she pushed me and started crying.

I tried to hug her and tell her how sorry i was.

"Just leave me alone kaden" she cried and i felt my eyes well up.

"Baby please" i whispered and she started hitting my chest.

"I'm not yours, you don't get to cheat and then try to come back" she cried and i looked away. "I hate you kaden, you can sleep in the other rooms" she whispered.

"Please nai, please do-" she stopped me by shouting.

"I SAID LEAVE" she shouted and i looked at her and walked out the room.

I saw my Mom and Stephanie listening in and i shut the door and sat on the floor in one of the other rooms.

I looked at my hands and went to downstairs.

"What happened" Stephanie said.

"I don't want to talk about it" i said bluntly.

"What do you mean you don't want to talk" she said annoyed.

"I just don't okay" i snapped at her and walked into the gym and put the punching bag up.

I wrapped my hands and saw my mom walk in and i looked at her and she smiled and i looked away, i out on the boxing gloves and started punching the bag.

I got angry and took off the gloves and started punching it and i started crying.

"Kaden stop, stop honey" she whispered and i carried on punching it and i looked at my bloody hands and sat on the floor and cried, i felt my mom wrap her arms around me and i cried.

"What happened honey" she whispered and i wrapped my arms around her.

"I cheated, I'm a dick who cheated on his pregnant girlfriend" i cried more realising what I'd done.