02

I finally arrived at home after hours of school. Ava told me about some start of the year party, I'm going for her. I'm not really into those things, they aren't my style.
I took my hoodie off and was left in my bra and sweatpants, as it was very hot in my room. I heard a knock on my window and saw kaden and i walked up to my window annoyed and opened it. "What do you want Richardson" i said annoyed with him.
"I was hoping I'd see you fully naked but are you coming to the party today" he smiled.
"Why would it matter to you" i folded my arms completely forgetting i was in my bra. I saw kaden's eyes travel to my chest and i covered my chest with my hands.
"It doesn't matter-well it does! My mom won't let me go unless you go because she won't be home tonight and doesn't want me to bring a girl home" he sighed.
I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him, "Wait, what? So, you're saying you can't go unless i go" i smiled.
"Yeah i know it's amusing to you, but just come to the door and take me with you" he looked at my eyes and not my chest.
I smiled and he looked at me with pleading eyes, I want to go but I want him to convince me on why I should let him go. "Why should i go?" I smirked.
"Okay! I know you're enjoying this but I'll drive you there. If you do this for me" he smiled.
I nodded at him and he smiled, I pulled my shirt up and he looked down and then up, "Okay, fine! You owe me" I smiled.
"I pinky promise Smith, i won't break it" he smiled.
"We used to do that as kids, do you remember" i smiled.
"Of course i remember Smith" he smiled and went back through his window. I got dressed into my clothes, I'm not wearing a dress as I do not want to be touched by anyone.
I walked out my house and walked to Kaden's, I knocked on his door and saw his mom in a silk dress. "You look amazing" i smiled.
"Thank you honey, is your mom ready to go?" she smiled at me.
"Yeah, she's waiting in the car" i smiled.
She put her hand on my shoulder, "Thank you for being here with him Naomi, he's having a hard time" she smiled and walked to my moms car and they drove off, when i looked at the door i saw kaden.
"How do i look?" he smirked.
"Ugly" i rolled my eyes.
"You really should stop rolling your eyes, it isn't good" he smirked.
"Wow a nice comment i was expecting something inappropriate" i smiled.
"The last thing I'd want to imagine is your body" he winked and we went to his car.
"You coming or do you want to walk" he laughed and i got in his car.
"Don't talk to Adam at this party" he looked at me.
"If you tell me not to, i will go straight to him" i smiled.
     "I'm serious Naomi, he's not a nice guy" he looked into my eyes.
     "Whatever Kaden, you don't care for me, there's nothing wrong with him" i laughed.
     "Naomi just promise me you'll stay away" he said while driving.
     "Maybe" i smirked.
     "Whatever Naomi" he sighed and we arrived at the party and i got out and he slammed his door shut and locked the car.
     I watched as he walked past me and i made eye contact with Ava and walked up to her.
"Drink" she passed me a red cup and i looked at it and put it down.
    I looked at her and she put the drink closer, "I'll pass" i smiled and she ran into the dance floor and started dancing with a random girl.

***

After a few hours i lost Ava, i saw a cute guy with blonde hair. "Hey" he smiled and i smiled awkwardly.
"Hey" i smiled.
"I'm Adam, what's your name" he said with a beer in his hand.
     "I'm Naomi" i smiled. Why would kaden want me to stay away from him. He's gorgeous. I felt him lean close to me and my lips connected with his, i felt his hand behind my hair and i kissed him slowly.
I could taste the beer and alcohol in his mouth and felt his other hand on my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked at me and smiled.
"We should bring this upstairs" he smiled, i remembered what Kaden said, but why would i let that stop me from losing my virginity to the hot guy.
I bit my lip and saw kaden with a cup in his hand, once he made eye contact with me he chugged the drink in his hand and threw it to the side, i noticed he had a blunt in his hand too.
It made me angry, he always said he'd never hurt himself like this, i walked towards him and saw him smirk. "What the hell are you doing with that?" i whispered.
"I need you to take me home" he whispered, i could smell the alcohol on him. I contemplated my decisions and saw him with his car keys in his hand, BMW, he's letting me drive his car.
"I'm so tired" he whispered in my ear, i felt shivers as he was drunk, i was scared to drive his car, he's never let me do this.
"Okay come on, you baby" i took his hand and walked towards his car and felt his hands on my waist and i opened the car door and pushed him in and shut it.
Hopefully i didn't hit his leg but then again, he probably deserves it. I walked around the car, to the drivers seat and saw Amy looking at me. "Can i help you?" i said looking at her.
"He doesn't like you, trust me, we just had a great sex and he told me he'd never do anything with you so don't even try" she smirked.
"Aww it's great that you think about me while having sex Amy, but it sounds a little bit obsessive doesn't it" i smiled and got into the car. I drove to our neighbourhood and felt Kaden's hand against my thigh.
"Please don't take me home tonight, i can't have my mom see me like this in the morning, let me stay with you" he whispered.
"Kaden my brothers here, Zack is here" i looked at his blank face.
"Don't make me beg Naomi, you owe me remember" he smirked.
"Kaden, you owe me and I'm only letting you in because i don't want you to die in your sleep from vomiting" i opened the car door and we walked in my house.
"Zack" i said, maybe he's asleep.