34

I woke up to the soft light filtering into the room, feeling the warm embrace of Kaden's strong arms around my waist. He looked so peaceful as he slept, his messy hair adding to his charm. Gently, I traced my finger along his well-defined jawline, admiring his handsome features—the swollen lips, the cute nose, and the defined jaw that gave him an air of confidence.

I couldn't resist planting a gentle kiss on his cheek, feeling the faint stubble against my lips. His hands were firmly on my ass, and I smirked, enjoying his affection. Leaning in, I kissed his chest, relishing the closeness.

"Good morning," I heard his deep, raspy voice murmur, sending shivers down my spine. His morning voice had a mesmerizing effect on me.

"Good morning," I whispered, feeling him pull me closer to him, our bodies entwined.

"Kaden, I really have to pee," I whispered, and he groaned, reluctantly releasing his hold on me.

"Come back quickly," he pleaded, his raspy voice still making me weak in the knees. My heart fluttered as I gazed at him, and I headed to the bathroom.

"Naomi," I heard him call, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Come back to bed, please," he urged, sounding tired yet endearing.

"I'm coming, wait," I laughed, finishing in the bathroom and returning to see Kaden lying under the covers with his arm wrapped around a pillow.

I slipped back into bed, and he smiled at me. "You took so long," he playfully complained, his voice still carrying that enchanting raspiness.

"I had to freshen up," I chuckled, and he groaned, wanting to cuddle.

"You can freshen up after we cuddle," he insisted, and I obliged, resting my head on his chest.

His heartbeat was quick, and I looked up at him, causing him to open one eye, then both.

"What?" he whispered, and I couldn't resist expressing my affection.

"You're adorable when you aren't being an ass," I teased, smiling at him.

"Mhmm, I know," he playfully responded, pulling me closer by my waist.

"I love you," I murmured, feeling his hand running up my stomach.

"Mhmm," he mumbled contentedly, and I looked over my shoulder as he raised his head.

"I really do love you," I whispered, kissing him, and his hand gently caressed my cheek as we embraced in a tender kiss.

"I really fucking love you," he murmured, his passion evident as he moved on top of me, igniting the sparks between us. My hands started moving down to his jeans.

"Shower?" I whispered, and he pulled away with a playful grin.

"Shower sex," he whispered, and I nodded with a smile.

"Why not?" I agreed, and in an instant, he picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom.

In the shower, the water cascading down, our lips met in a passionate kiss. Kaden playfully pushed me under the water, and I let out a playful squeal, only for him to lift me up again and kiss me tenderly.

"Kaden," his mother's voice echoed from outside, and I quickly pulled away, disappointment evident in his pouting expression.

"She'll go away eventually," he assured me, kissing my neck while I ran my fingers through his wet hair.

"Kaden," his mother called again, and I reluctantly stopped him, earning a groan from him.

"When I come back, I better see soapy boobs," he smirked, wrapping a towel around his waist before stepping out of the shower.