14

I was in the shower waiting for Kaden to call me, he said he'd be here at 5pm so we could watch a movie. He suggested movie night I walked out the shower and put my towel on.

I walked out the bathroom and walked to my drawers, i put cream on my hands and continued to lotion my body.

I turned around to look for my phone and i saw kaden smirking on my bed, i covered myself and looked down.

"KADEN, what are you doing you said you'd be here at five" i said clearly annoyed by his presence.

"Well it's ten past five, I'm on time you're late" he walked up to me and kissed me and walked out the room.

I stood there in shock and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw him scrolling through the movies on Netflix and i went to the kitchen.

I made popcorn and brought some candy. "What are we watching" i asked him.

"Annabelle two" he smirked.

"No there is no way I'm watching that" i said quickly.

"Come on I'm here to protect you if you're scared" he smirked.

"Ugh if it's scarier than the last one I'm not watching it" i sat next to him and he reached his hand in for the popcorn and i slapped his hand.

"Naomi" he said like a girl, i tried not to laugh.

I held my stomach and groaned and Kaden touched my cheek. "Are you okay" he whispered.

"No my cramps hurt really bad and i can't find any of my tampons" i groaned.

"Can i help" he asked.

"Can you go to the store and buy me some tampons" i whispered and he looked at me confused.

"What do i even ask" he stood up and groaned.

"Ask for medium flow tampons and can you get me some chocolate too" i pouted.

"Yeah sure" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Wait can you bring me my hot water bottle from upstairs and fill it up with hot water" i whined.

"Uhh okay" he said awkwardly and went upstairs and i watched as he walked into the kitchen, two minutes later he came out with my hot water bottle.

He gave it to me and i smiled, i pulled him down for a kiss and he smiled, i kissed him and then pulled away.

"Be quick please" i whispered.

"I will" he laughed.

"It hurts so bad" i groaned and Kaden looked at me and sighed. I watched as he left and tried to sleep.

Kaden's POV

What the fuck I've never had to buy tampons in my life, i didn't even know how to fill up that fucking water bottle thing.

I walked to the store and fixed my hair, i saw a girl in a work shirt.

"Um excuse me do you know where i can find the medium flow tampons" i asked.

"Oh yes they're right here" she walked to the girls isle and picked up a box of tampons. "Are these for a family member" she smirked and played with her hair.

She's definitely flirting with me. I'm not into it, She's trying WAY too hard

"Uh these are for my girlfriend" i said looking at the box.

"Oh" she said and walked off.

I checked my phone and saw a message from my mom and Naomi. I looked at the messages from my mom, I told her about Naomi's period and she told me to buy her chocolate, rub her stomach and make sure she doesn't get too hot.