36 in story already

Naomi

The days had dragged on, and I couldn't bring myself to reach out to Kaden after hearing about that girl he was with. The mere mention of her name, Olivia, kept echoing in my mind, and I found myself consumed by curiosity and insecurity.

One afternoon, as I gazed out the window, I noticed Kaden's parents were absent, and music wafted from his room. The temptation to confront him and discover the truth about Olivia surged within me. I mustered the courage and climbed the stairs to my room, determined to face the situation head-on.

I changed into a laced crop top and ripped jeans, my reflection staring back at me with uncertainty. As I descended the stairs, a mix of nerves and anticipation coursed through me. My heart pounded as I approached Kaden's front door, my hand hesitating before turning the knob.

With a deep breath, I stepped inside, the music drawing me closer to his room. My hand trembled as I reached for the door handle, my mind racing with uncertainty. But I pushed aside my doubts, my determination winning the battle.

I opened the door to find Kaden lying on his bed, confusion in his eyes. My gaze darted around the room, searching for any sign of the dreaded Olivia. But there was no girl, only Kaden, looking back at me with a puzzled expression.

"Naomi, what are you doing here?" he whispered, clearly surprised by my unexpected visit.

"Who's Olivia?" I asked, my voice trembling with emotions.

Kaden's face contorted with confusion, but then realization washed over him. "Olivia is Jamie's girlfriend," he explained.

My heart sank, and I didn't know whether to believe him or not. But in that moment, all I cared about was the fact that there was no girl in his room. Regret washed over me for doubting him, and I looked down in shame.

"I-I'm sorry," I whispered, intending to leave before making a fool of myself any further.

But Kaden pulled me back, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I kissed him back, feeling his hands on my waist, but my mind remained clouded with thoughts of Olivia.

"Show me your phone," I whispered to Kaden, determined to put my doubts to rest. He handed me his phone, and I scrolled through it, finding no trace of Olivia.

I decided to call Jamie for confirmation. As I spoke to him, relief washed over me when he confirmed that Olivia was indeed his girlfriend. My jealousy subsided, and I felt a renewed connection with Kaden.

Back in his room, our passion reignited, and we kissed, but I couldn't shake the thought of Olivia from my mind. As Kaden's hands undid my shirt, I giggled nervously, trying to let go of my insecurities.

I watched as he admired his work, shirtless and showing off more defined abs. His dedication to working out was evident, and it only fueled my attraction to him.

As the afternoon turned into evening, the doubts about Olivia continued to linger, but I chose to trust Kaden and focus on the love we shared. Our intimate moments brought us closer, and I felt comforted in his embrace.

Still, I knew I needed to face my insecurities and confront Olivia. I wanted to meet her and see for myself the truth behind their relationship.

As Kaden's playful kisses danced across my neck, I couldn't help but laugh, my resistance futile against his advances. "Stop," I whispered, a teasing smile on my lips.

"Why? Don't you like it?" he smirked mischievously, his lips still dangerously close to my skin. Undeterred by my feeble push, he continued, eliciting more laughter from me.