17

One month later

I needed to talk to Kaden, I'm not sure if he'd be happy or angry. I just hope he doesn't freak out.

I watched as Kaden shut my door and smiled at me, i didn't smiled back and he sat next to me. "Is something wrong" he whispered.

"I uh- please don't get mad" i whispered and felt him hold my hand.

"Um okay what is it" he kissed my hand gently and i felt my heart sink. Would he still be like this after.

"I'm pregnant" i whispered and looked down, i felt him kiss my forehead and i looked at him confused.

"Why aren't you shouting or leaving" i asked confused.

I watched his green eyes connect with my dark brown eyes. "Why would i be mad or even shout at you, I got you pregnant" he smiled.

"What should i do" i whispered, "my parents will be pissed" i sighed.

"We could abort it" he looked at me and i slapped him. "Why the hell would you say that" i said angrily.

"I'm kidding, we could put the baby up for adoption unless you want it" he smiled.

"I think that's a good idea, when should we start looking" i smiled.

"Probably halfway through the pregnancy" he smiled.

"I'm going to tell my parents tonight, you should invite yours over too" i smiled.

"Um yeah sure" he whispered and looked away.

"Are you sure?" i whispered.

"Yeah" he smiled and kissed me, "I've got to go do something for my dad, I'll see you at dinner" he smiled.

"Yeah at five" i smiled.

"Okay bye" he said and walked out, i looked at the door confused.

Kaden's POV

I'm stressing. I'm okay with the baby, i mean it's going up for adoption. I'm just worried about how my parents will react, especially my father. I walked inside and saw them talking, my father was in a suit like always.

"Kaden" i heard my father say, i stopped at the stairs and turned around.

"Yes father" i said calmly.

"Where were you" he asked.

"I was studying" i lied.

"Okay" he said.

I sighed and walked upstairs, i laid on my bed and closed my eyes? I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" i said and saw my mom, i sat up and saw her smile.

"What's on your mind" she smiled.

"Um Naomi invited us all to dinner" i smiled, wanting to tell her about Naomi's pregnancy

"Oh okay that's great" she smiled.

"Yeah it's great" i repeated, i'm worried about what my dad will say.

Skip to dinner

It was now dinner, Naomi's parents were here along with mine. I gulped as i watched everyone eat, i looked at Naomi and bit my lip.

"Um everyone" i said and they all put their cutlery down.

"Yes" my mom said.

"Um Naomi, she's pregnant" i blurted out. I'm not sure why i said it, I'm such an idiot.

I saw my mom look at me and she stood up and started shaking, i noticed her looking at Naomi's stomach.

I saw Naomi's parent look I'm shock and her dad walked out the room. I bit my lip as i was anxious.

I looked at my dad and saw him bang on the table . I saw Naomi jump from his action.

I saw my dad shake his head and ran his hands over his face. I'm guessing he's trying to think of all the ways he can kill me.

"Why the hell would you wait this long to tell us, are you fucking crazy Kaden" he sighed, do you plan on working, I've never been this disappointed and embarrassed in my life" he paced around the room.

"W-were giving the baby up for adoption, i thought it would be a better optio-" he stopped me during my sentence.

"OH, so you thought you could try and hide a fucking baby from all of us, we're talking about a fucking child Kaden" he said raising his voice.

All i could think about was how much i regretted coming here, saying this in front of my dad, i felt bad for Naomi and watched as her mom went to the kitchen.

I looked at my hands and heard my mom, "Kaden why would you do such a thing, i brought you the protection, i did everything and you still mess up" she scolded.

I looked at Naomi who had tears in her eyes and i saw her look at me and she went upstairs, i sighed and stood up.

"Kaden home now" my dad grabbed my arm and we left.

My dad pushed me inside to the ground and I looked at how angry he was, i watched as he took his belt off and i looked at my mom who looked away.

I saw my dad raise the belt and i felt the belt hit my skin, "fuck" i groaned and i felt him hit me hard on my back. He continuously hit me with the belt over and over again.

After my dad finished beating me with the belt, i got up weakly and walked upstairs.

"You're a disgrace to this fucking family" he said angrily and i shut my room door and took off my shirt, i checked my phone and saw Naomi had texted me.

I left her on read and looked at my back in the mirror; i saw bruises start to form, they were massive.

God i can't stay here anymore

I walked downstairs and looked for the keys in the drawers, i found the keys for one of the suburban houses and i looked around and put it in my pocket along with my car keys.

"What are you doing" i heard my father spit.

"I'm looking for my room key sir" i said quickly.

"Why do you need that" he said.

"My door keeps getting stuck sir" i closed my eyes trying not to look at him. My dad walked away and i walked to my room.

I looked in my drawers and took out a bunch of clothes, i shoved them in my bag and texted Naomi telling her to pack her clothes and meet me at the gates

I turned my phone off and looked at my room. I ran my hands through my hair, I'm so stressed.

I walked downstairs carefully and saw my parents watching a movie. I opened the door slowly and waited a few seconds, i closed it behind me and ran to my car.

I threw my bag in the backseat and drove to the end of the driveway, i stopped at the gate and saw Naomi with a big bag, i got out the car and put it in the backseat and watched as Naomi got in the car.