Two

Genesis smiled as she watched her students leave. She has a new friend who stays at home. Carlisle saw her as a sister as she saw him as the brother she has never had. There was someone she misses and that was Edward. "Mom?" She turned to see Edward.

"Oh Edward." She said as she saw his red eyes and hugged him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He said hugging her.

"It's fine." She tells him. "Does Carlisle know?"

Edward shook his head. "I wanted to see you first."

Genesis didn't say a word as she hugged him. She was glad he was home. "Welcome home."
~~~
Carlisle walked through the door to hear his mate and friend talking. He walked to the living room and saw Edward. Genesis walked over to him with a smile. "He feels terrible for how things went last time." She tells him. "He wanted to come home."

"He's welcomed here anytime and he knows that."

Genesis smiled as she kissed him. Edward and Esme looked at the two and smiled. "We're a family again." She said.
~~~
It was now 1935 and Genesis had just finished with class. Edward walked in and smiled as he saw her. "Ready?" He asked her.

"Yeah. I have nothing to grade today and Carlisle is at work and won't be back till late." She said. "Anything on Esme?"

"She's fine." He tells her. "She said she believes her mate won't be born till later. So she is going to stay by herself till that time comes."

Genesis smiled sadly. She hated that her friend left them, but knew she will see her again. They walked together making Genesis see Rosalie Hale. "Someone's jealous."

"She's full of herself." He said. "She's not the only beautiful person here anymore."

Genesis laughed as they walked together. "That's not my fault that I was born this way." She tells him.

Edward chuckled knowing how Genesis can be. She knew how to look innocent even if she wasn't in trouble. He hopes he could find someone like Genesis so he to can love like Carlisle and Genesis.
~~~
That night, Genesis was doing a spell when Edward walked in upset. "What's wrong?"

"Carlisle turned Rosalie for me and she's not the one."

"Go hunt."

He nodded and left as she walked in to see Rosalie in transition. She looked at her husband and kissed him. "It's not your fault. You thought she was the one."

"I think I made her into something she probably never wants to be." He tells her. "Genesis..."

"Carlisle, calm down. She may hate you at first, but she will find her mate and everything will be fine. I promise."

Carlisle smiled and kissed her knowing she was right. Everything might work out for the better for Rosalie Hale.