Six

Genesis hated that her son left. School wasn't the same for her and it's only been one day. "Okay, class. Today we are having a test." She tells them as they groaned making her smile. "I know."

Genesis passed out the test to her class. Once all the papers were passed out, the test started. She walked back to her desk and sat down seeing a note in her purse sticking out making her look at it.

Genesis,
I know you are still upset with Edward's departure, but I promise he will be back. Just don't stress over the issue, can't have you losing our baby.
Love,
Carlisle.

She smiled as she looked at the picture of all of them and smiled. Carlisle is right, he will be back soon.
~~~
Lunch came and Jasper was looking for Genesis since she wasn't at the table. "Mom?" She looked up a and smiled.

"Hey."

"You weren't in the cafeteria. Is something wrong?" He asked.

She sighed as she looked at him. "No." She said as Jasper gave her a look. "Okay, I miss my son." Jasper watched her walk to the window as she used her magic to shut the door. "I know she's curious."

"She's staring." He said. "She's suspicious about Edward's attitude and now his disappearance."

"Jasper, tonight, you guys will be..."

"No." He said. "You can't do too much magic while pregnant mom. If dad finds out we're screwed."

"You leave your father to me."  She said as she sighed. "Jasper, is Alice sure its Bella?"

"I don't know." He said. "You know how she is."

Genesis nodded as she heard the bell ring. Jasper hugged her making her smile. "You better get to class." She said kissing his head. "Remember that you are strong."

Jasper nodded as he walked out. Genesis saw her class walking in along with Bella Swan. Keep calm and think of the baby and your husband. She reminded herself. Genesis Cullen can get through the day without stressing. She has this all under control.