Seventeen

Edward was very upset that Bella wouldn't give him time to know her. She wanted to meet the others. This caused him to go tell his mom and dad about Bella's rushing. "Mom?" She looked up from reading her books as Precious slept. "I need to talk."

"What's wrong?"

"Bella is rushing things and is demanding to meet you guys."

Genesis shook her head. "Did you stand up for yourself?" He nodded. "Okay, I guess I will have to deal with her."

"Mom, please don't stress over this. I'm going to tell he to leave us alone." He says. "I thought she was the one even Alice told me that she was..."

"Alice!" She called out causing her to poke her head in. "What exactly did you see and don't start lying. I know when you five lie."

"Bella coming into our lives. I never saw anyone else, but her." She says. "I saw how happy her and Edward are, but now, it's not like that anymore."

"Alice, were you sure she was the one?" She nodded. "Okay. Than we will figure this mess out as a family."
~~~
When Carlisle got home, he knew just by them all being in the living room that something was wrong. "What's going on?" He asked them.

"Edward just informed us that Bella is in such a hurry to meet us that whatever he says to get her mind off of coming here is ignored." Genesis says as she walked over to her husband. "There is one thing I can do and none of you will like what I will do. Only we can get the truth. Humans, the spell won't work."

"Whatever it is, do it." Edward says. "I want my actual mate not someone who thinks she can do whatever she pleases."

"Mom, what spell do you have?"

Genesis looked away from her husband to Jasper and smiled. "If you five are that curious about my magic, just follow me." She says. "Because one day, we have to teach Precious, but for now, you five are going to understand the language of the spells I cast."

Carlisle kissed her. "I'm going to see Precious while you work."

"Okay. I love you."

'I love you."

He watched all five follow Genesis upstairs causing him to go upstairs to see his daughter. He knew that Edward is seeing something the others were telling him and he was glad that this is becoming a family effort. Bella will only tell them the truth. "Precious, mommy is going to keep us safe." He says as he heard chanting. "Bella will not harm you."