Seven

A week went by since Edward left and Genesis was doing everything she could not to be quiet upset. Her children were worried, but she was okay. Carlisle walked in and kissed her head. "Baby, I know you miss him, but you..."

"I'm not worrying too much about it." She tells him as she turns to look at him. "I have a child on the way and I shouldn't be too worried about this. I know he will make up for leaving."

Carlisle smiled as he held her close. "I love you, baby."

"I love you." She tells him as she leaned up to kiss him.

Carlisle smiled as he held her close. It was just them for right now and he was going to take that to advantage here. Genesis screamed out as he picked her up. "I know what can help to get your mind off of Edward."

Genesis smiled as she understood what he was going to do. She smiled as she helped him with his clothes.
~~~
Rosalie waked in to see Genesis grading papers. "I don't know how to feel about the human." She says. "Everyone wants me to be glad that Edward finally has someone, but I can't."

Genesis patted a seat next to her. "Okay. I know your reason, but I think if Edward wants to be with her then so be it." She says. "We can't tell him what he can and can't do. We should at least try to be happy for him."

"Mom, are you worried that the baby may be in Edward's shoes."

"Sometimes." She says. "I just hope she or he doesn't leave to make someone suspicious."

Rosalie nodded as they heard someone walk in. They turn to see Edward making Genesis smile as Edward hugged her. "I missed you." He tells her. "I will never leave like that again."

Genesis smiled as she had him back home. "I'm just glad that you are home." She tells him.

This was all she wanted was to have her son back where he belongs. Carlisle walked in and saw Edward was home making him smile. His family was back together and seeing the smile on his wife's face hade him smile. "Welcome home, son."

Edward nodded as he just held onto his mother. He made the mistake of leaving and he was going to make it up to her. Starting right now.