Ten

When Edward decided to come home, Genesis was happy to have her family together, but pissed that he left in the first place. Carlisle put his arms around her as they saw them talking. "Genesis, baby, why don't you go rest."

"I will till my son sees that a human shouldn't be the cause of him leaving." She tells him. "I'm happy that my son may have found the one, but she shouldn't be the reason for him to leave. Despite her blood. He is strong."

"I know, baby, but you know how Edward is."

Genesis sighed. "I don't see a monster. I see a loving boy if he just stop thinking that he is a monster. I want him happy. I want him to stop living in the past and think of the future. We are a family and we should be coming first."

They watched Genesis go upstairs after she did her speech. She wasn't allowed to work as they had her on maternity leave till she had the baby. "Who's going to stay with mom since she's home till the baby is born?"

"One of you when you get home from school. Now, go hunt and rest up. Tomorrow is going to be a long day and I can tell it."
~~~
Being home alone meant Genesis had time to dust every picture they had over the years. She loved cleaning them as she gets to look back on those years with her family. How they grew over the years, especially the ultrasound of the littlest Cullen. She remembered telling Carlisle about the pregnancy.

Feeling the baby kick had Genesis smiling. "Okay. Okay." She says. "I get it. I need to sit down."

Taking a sit on the couch, Genesis turned the tv on and smiled as it was left on the channel she had it on before going to bed last night. She thought of her children and needed to do a spell. "Baby, mommy needs to check in on your brothers and sisters." She says. "It's not a powerful spell, but it does make mommy weak..." the phone started ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?"

"Mom, don't even think about it." Emmett tells her. "Alice saw you about to check in on us and we are not letting you do that. We're fine and we will see you when we get home."

"Okay, but if something happens, keep me out of it."

"Gotcha. Love you."

"Love you five." She said hanging up not knowing that someone was going to be curious about Edward saving her life.

Sorry it's short. I tried, but what would you like to see in the next chapter? Till next time.