Fourteen

Genesis smiled as she looked at her newborn baby girl. Carlisle kissed her head as they had theirselves a miracle. "Carlisle, what should we name her?"

Carlisle was thinking. They've discussed names before, but looking at her now, nothing seems to fit. He looked at the brown eyed baby and smiled. "Precious." He says.

"It's perfect." She says. "Precious Cullen."

Seeing her look up at them had Genesis crying as she wasn't expecting to have her baby this early. Carlisle kissed her head as he was ready to put his foot down. For his wife and daughter's sake. "Baby, I need to get her back to the NICU. I'll bring her back in when it's time."

"Okay." She says looking at her daughter. "Mommy loves you so much."
~~~
Sometime that day, all five of them came to the hospital to see their mom and their baby sister. Carlisle saw all five and walked to them. "Don't start." He tells them. "I will not stand by letting you guys stress your mother out over a human named Bella." He mainly looked at Edward and Rosalie. "Especially you two. I don't want to hear a single word coming from your mouths.'

Jasper walked in to see his mom asleep causing him to see Precious. "Precious Cullen?" He says. "She is precious."

Emmett looked and smiled. "Took after mom."

Jasper laughed as Rosalie walked in to look at the baby. She smiled as did Edward. Genesis woke up and looked to see all five of her children around their little sister. Carlisle sat down on the bed and took his hand in hers. Rosalie looked to see her mother awake. "Mom, we're so sorry."

"Really?" She says. "If you were, you and Edward wouldn't be arguing like husband and wife." Genesis looked at her husband. "I think once school is over, we all go on family vacation away from Bella Swan." They nodded. "I'm sorry, but this girl is causing problems for this family and we never had this before."

Edward walked over and hugged her. "Whatever you say, I'll do it."

"Easy." She responds hugging him. "Get to know her. Don't let her rush things."

Edward nodded as he went back to his sister. One by one, the Cullen children hugged their mother. Carlisle kissed her causing her to smile. She will make sure this family goes back to the way they were before Bella Swan came into their lives.