Eleven

Genesis woke up to arguing and knew. Something happened and it's going to piss her off. She got up and started heading out of the door. Walking downstairs, the arguing gotten louder causing her to use her magic on two of her children. "Enough!" She says as Edward was held against one wall as Rosalie was held against the others. "When I tell you if something happens, leave me out of it. I didn't mean for you to bring it home."

"But..."

"Don't even say it. Is a human worth all this arguing?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "She's destroying this family. The family that Carlisle and I have worked so hard on building." She gasped as she felt a sharp pain causing Jasper to appear by her side.

"Mom, I think you need to rest."

"Rest isn't going to help when these two are always at each other's throat. It's nice to know that you two think about my pregnancy and this family."

They watched Genesis walk out of the house with the door slamming shut behind her. Jasper looked between Edward and Rosalie as they were on the floor. "If something happens to our brother or sister, I will kill you myself."
~~~
Carlisle and the others went searching for Genesis as the woman was no where's to be found. "Any sign of her?"

"No. She's blocking me off."

A phone started ringing causing Carlisle to answer it. "Hello?"

'Dr. Cullen, your wife showed up in labor and told us to call you."

They all looked at Rosalie and Edward who looked down in guilt. "I'm on my way." He says as he hung up. "What part did she say not to bring her anymore stress because of Bella."

"We're sorry..."

"No, you're not. This time, you two went to far." He tells them. "I know what Genesis is going to do once she is rested. Lock you two up in a room."

Jasper looked at them before he left without saying a word. Alice sighed as she looked at them. "I think we all went a bit too far."

"You think?" Emmett says. "Our mother is in the hospital about to have the baby because of them and the Isabella issue. I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" Rosalie asked.

"To be with mom." He says. "She needs the ones that's not causing her issues right now. So congrats, you two sure know how to think of those that should be important than a human."

With that being said, Emmett was gone. Rosalie sighed as she left to hunt and go home to wait for her punishment as Edward left to be alone. Alice on the other hand felt as this was her fault. She was only wanting everyone to be happy. To be loved, but Bella may not know it, but she caused this mess with her obsession to Edward. "This is going to be a long journey." Alice said as she left to check on her mom.

The Witch Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें