Five

Genesis looked at herself in the mirror as she was getting ready for work. Carlisle walked up behind her and kissed her. "You look perfect, baby." He tells her. "So stop fussing over your hair."

"Carlisle, I have to look my best just like you do." She said fixing his tie. "I love you."

"I love you." He says kissing her. 'Now you don't stress out over this new girl. I don't want nothing happening to our baby."

Genesis kissed him making him kiss her back roughly. Edward cleared his throat causing them to look at them. "We're going to be late, mom."

"I'll see you later."

"Bye." She said kissing him one last time.
~~~
"Okay, class we are going to be discussing Romeo and Juliet." Genesis tells them as she walked around. "One of the greatest love stories that was ever written. I have had the opportunity to see who would want to try out for the play that I have talked our principle and school board into allowing."

Everyone started cheering for Genesis. "If this play goes well, I will be having a drama club."

"That's amazing news, Mrs. Cullen." Jessica said. "Where do we sign up."

Genesis smiled as she walked up to her desk and showed the sign up list. "This here is where you sign up for an audition. Myself and some of the class presidents will be judging who will be perfect for the roles. Just don't get discourage as I have this amazing feeling that if Romeo and Juliet is a success, there will be more opportunities for a part." She handed over the clip board. "Now I don't know when we will have the auditions, but I will have an announcement made."

The bell rang causing them to sign the paper as they walked out. Edward made it to her classroom. It was a routine since he came back from his time away. Genesis smiled at her sign up sheet and walked back to her desk. "I see your idea worked."

"Damnit, Edward." She says as he laughed. "How many times do I have to tell you all not to sneak up on a witch?"

"Sorry."

Alice walked in and smiled as Jasper went over and hugged her. "What is this? A reunion?"

"No, mom." Rosalie said. "We heard from Alice and Edward that you may be having your very own drama club."

"I just got the letter so the first play will be Romeo and Juliet." She tells them. "Now what can I help you five with?"

"Have you met the new student?" Alice asked.

"Isabella Swan is not in this class till after lunch." She said. "What else is there?"

"Come on, mom." Emmett said. "You need to eat."

Genesis smiled as she hugged Jasper. "Okay. Lets go."
~~~
Bella saw the English teacher. "Who is she?'

"That is the sweetest teacher here. She is married to Dr. Cullen.'

"Extremely beautiful."

Genesis sat down as her children followed in behind her making her look at them. "You guys love the attention."

"Pretty much." Emmett said making her roll her eyes.

Bella watched as she noticed that only Mrs. Cullen was eating and the others weren't. Edward was staring at Bella. Even though he couldn't read her mind, he knew she was curious as his mother was eating and they weren't. Genesis looked up and knew she would have to think fast of a spell or someway to get her children to eat so no one won't be curious.
~~~
After work, Genesis was in her room when Edward walked in. "Mom, I'm sorry for hurting you again."

"I know why and its a good idea. I just wished you would stay home and focus on your thirst here." Genesis told him. "It won't be the same if you weren't here. You love listening to the baby's mind and yet you are leaving."

"I'll be back, mom." Edward said as he kissed her head. "I promise I will be back."

Genesis sighed and nodded. After he left, she broke. Jasper and Emmett ran into her room and held her. They knew the bond Genesis has with Edward as she knew him longer, but she would never play favorites. She loves all her children and knowing he left because of his blood singer, it hurt the most. Rosalie and Alice looked at one another just as Carlisle walked in. "Where's your mother?"

The sound of her crying had him upstairs in no time. "Baby?"

"Edward left." Jasper replies.

Carlisle walked over and hugged her. "He will be back, baby." He tells her. "I promise."

Genesis nodded as Jasper and Emmett walked out. Carlisle picked her up and carried her to their bed. Carlisle sat down as he held his wife. The house became quiet and they knew. Genesis finally fell asleep.