Four

Genesis Cullen smiled as now they were getting prepared for a new student. Isabella Swan. Genesis heard about this girl from Alice. The young immortal witch sighed as she had this feeling that something might happen because of her. "Baby?" She heard Carlisle and turned around.

"Hey." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just worried about you." Genesis gave him a weird look. "Rosalie and Alice said you have been throwing up."

Genesis smiled as she pulled away and ran to the bathroom. She looked at the test and saw what she has been hoping for. She walked back in and handed it to him. "So?"

Carlisle looked at it and back at her. "You're..."

"Yes." She said as Carlisle picked her up smiling. "Lets go tell the others."
~~~
After waiting for her children to come home, Genesis sat down and looked at all five of them. "I know you guys are wondering what this is about, but I have some news." She tells them. "We are expecting a new member to our family."

"You're pregnant?" Rosalie asked with a small smile.

"Yes, but Rosalie, I think I have found a spell, but I have to see if it works. So give me time and you and Emmett can make us grandparents."

One by one hugged Genesis. Rosalie hugged her and smiled. "Thank you, mom."

"Anytime."