Fifteen

A month since Precious Cullen was born, Carlisle had become stricter towards the five. Edward tells them that he is getting to know Bella, but he can tell that she's wanting to rush things between them. He walked into his little sister's room to see Carlisle. "Where's mom?"

"Working on her magic." He says. "Why?"

"Bella is wanting to rush things. I'm trying to know her before she finds out, but she just won't be reasonable." He says. "I put mom through so much and I didn't realize it till my baby sister was born." Edward walked over and looked at her. "I promised myself when she was born that I will make things right. My first priority it my baby sister. I'm not letting Bella think she should rush things."

"She's finding out tonight."

"I know and Alice is keeping an eye on her."  He tells him. "I know she figured us out as we're not at school on a sunny day."

Carlisle nodded as he watched Edward walk out. "He finally learned his lesson."
~~~
Genesis was sitting in the nursery reading a book to Precious. Alice walked in with Rosalie. "I don't want to hear it." She says. "Edward told me everything that she was doing even though he wants to know her." They watched her lay Precious on the floor for tummy time. Genesis looked as Emmett laid down with his little sister. "I already knew this day was coming. There's nothing none of us could do to stop her."

"Edward shouldn't got involved."

"No, but at the time, he believed that she was the one, but now he sees the drama that was caused." Genesis looked at Rosalie. "He wants to know her instead of jumping into a relationship." She tells them. "We have no other choice to accept what is happening. Edward is also doing the right thing. Saving Bella from a nightmare."

"He will take his time with her." Alice tells her. "He won't make the same mistake twice. Edward is planning on telling Bella that just because she knows doesn't mean he is going to jump into a relationship with her first. He wants to know her and make sure he is making the right decision."

Genesis looked at Carlisle as he walked in. "What's wrong, dear?"

"A body was found." He says kissing her. "I'll be home soon. I love you."

"I love you." She says as he left.

They all shared a look knowing that the nomads killed a local, but who was it.