Three

Genesis smiled as she was focusing on her magic. Carlisle and everyone else was hunting. Esme was still waiting for her mate, but she always stayed in contact with them. The young witch didn't know about their uninvited guess. "Hello." She heard

Genesis walked downstairs to see two people. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Alice and this is Jasper. We came to join the coven."

Genesis nodded. "You'll have to wait for my mate. He is the coven leader."

"That's fine." The girl said.

"I'm Genesis." She said and knew these two will be her children when Carlisle accepts them.
~~~
Genesis was looking at the night sky when arms wrapped around her. She smiled as she knew who it was. "Hello, my love." She said as she looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but Alice said she saw something, but doesn't know if its true." Carlisle kissed her head making her look at him. "I don't want to tell you in case that it doesn't happen. Okay."

"That's fine because what ever my new daughter saw might happen later in life." Genesis wrapped her arms around him. "Let's enjoy our moment right now and later we'll see what the future holds."

Carlisle smiled as he carried his mate off to their room. "I love you, Genesis and I'm glad I found you the day of your fate."

"Well, I don't think I would have died, but I'm glad I ran into you. I love you."

Everyone heard Carlisle and Genesis making them smile before leaving the house for them to have the house to theirselves. Genesis smiled as it was just her and the love of her life. She had everything she wanted. A family and love.