Thirteen

When Carlisle arrived, he saw Genesis sound asleep. He sighed as he shut the door and walked over to her. He pulled a chair closer to her bed causing her to look at him. "I have talked to all of them. They all feel guilty for this." Genesis didn't say a word. "Baby, I know we tried before to have them not bring that up..."

"You let Edward run over you, dear." She flat out tells him. "You don't see that you let him do whatever since Bella came along. And when she did, Rosalie had to put her say so into it and not once did any of you think about me and this baby."

"And I will keep apologizing for what happened. I was thinking about you and our baby, but the kids got too out of control."

"You think." She tells him as she looked at the tv. "All day, I was trying to think of why they were acting like this. What part of don't bring up the human, but yet, I got ignored." She looked at her husband. "Carlisle..."

"I will fix the mess that was caused." He says. "Things will start changing."

"I think I'm ready to push."
~~~
Alice looked at the others as they sat in silence. "I didn't mean to put mom in the hospital." Rosalie says.

"Me neither."

"Then why didn't you two stop bring up that damn human." Emmett says as Jasper glared at the two. "None of this would be happening."

"If you just listened to them say 'don't bring up the human' then mom wouldn't be delivering her baby early." Jasper tells them. "You should have listened and our mom wouldn't be going through this."

When Jasper left, they looked at Alice. "Don't look at me. He made a point." She tells them. "Mom wouldn't be going through this if you just listened. I'm afraid to actually see what mom does to you and Edward." Alice sighed. "Next time, talk about Bella somewhere's else even though I would like to know her."

"Alice..."

"I've seen the future. She's going to be one of us and with Edward."

They watched Alice walk out causing Emmett to do the same leaving the two people who caused this mess behind. Rosalie and Edward.

I hope you enjoy this filler chapter. I would have made it longer, but I never thought of the gender.