⁰¹

an: PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop commenting your height and weight. i added that in to bring attention to tall and medium weight girls!!! thank you!!!

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ‧₊˚
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

━━━𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘 Friday morning at the end of May. You were laying on your standard sized bed that was decorated with white comforters, staring out at the rain as it hit the glass windows in your bedroom. You didn't want to get up.

You stared up at the ceiling, daydreaming about how boring your life is and groan at the thought of how boring your summer after graduation would be too. You live in a quiet neighborhood in Shiganshina District. It's a two bedroom house; for you and your Mom. You never really had that many friends besides Kai.

You were content with having Kai, your childhood best friend. You guys were always together, always laughing. You rarely argued and if you did it was most likely about a celebrity she thought was attractive but you didn't think the same.

Even though there were a few differences in your personality, she was like your twin flame. You were always a good child. Never did anything like drugs, smoke or even have sex but you did go to parties often because Kai would drag you along. It didn't bother you because you always ended up having fun.

You were tired of the routine in your life and wanted to have the best time you could before it was time for college. High school was a drag and it exposed you to how distrustful others could be. Or did it?

You stopped talking to most of the people you hung out with during high school. They were just there to get you through that hell anyways. You have people you talk to from time to time but in reality, you only have about five actual friends.

You put in your earbuds and listened to some music as you bobbed your head and mouthed the lyrics to yourself in your room. The music was fitting for the weather, of course.

You were talking about changing your life yet you were just laying in bed so you thought it was time to get up. You took the comforters off of you and freshened up in the bathroom. You only ate something simple, like a pastry your mom baked the night before. She always tells you to eat something more healthy but you don't bother to listen. After you eat, you head out for the mall to buy new clothes because most of your closet was winter and fall attire.

When you get there, it's pretty crowded even though it's only ten in the morning. You came out of the second store you visited, only buying one shirt since you came to the mall. As you were walking, you accidentally bump into someone.

You look back to see who it was that had bumped into you. He was tall with long light-ash hair shaved into an undercut style, like a mullet. He had a goatee without a mustache and hazel eyes. From his friendly expression, it seemed as if he knew who you were but you couldn't recognize him. He made it clear that he was familiar with you when he said, "Hey Y/N!"

You awkwardly replied as confusion rushed your mind and was shown in your expression, "Uh hey?"

You couldn't deny that he was attractive to you, so you decided to entertain him for a little before walking away. He proceeds to ask, "Awe c'mon, you don't remember me?"