[⁰²]

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ‧₊˚

WHEN you entered the room, it was pretty clean. The bed was made, there weren't any clothes thrown on the floor, and it smells nice overall. There was an attached bathroom too. Eren let go of your hand that he was previously holding when guiding you to the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed, staring at you, acknowledging you further.

You break the silence, "Why do you keep staring at me? It's kind of creepy dude."

He laughs at you and scratches his head, "Well, I couldn't help but look at you beautiful."

You could tell he had a way with words. That he wasn't new to shy girls who pretended to be hard to get. You were surprised that he called you beautiful though and he notices, "But uh, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. It wasn't my intention."

You chuckle, "It's alright just- I don't know. Don't do it so much, yeah?"

Eren smirks and teases, "I can't make any promises. Also, we don't have to do anything. We can just sit here. Quietly."

You blurted out, "I know. I was there too. I heard the rules."

He scoffed, bowing his head down. He gets up from the bed and walks up close to you, making you back up onto the wall to the right by the door. He puts his hands on the wall behind you, your noses almost touching. He was extremely close to your face. You could feel his warm breath on your top lip. Your eyes travel to his beautifully green eyes. He's like a beast looking down at their prey. You gulped at the intimidation of his gaze.

You didn't want to give this moment up to experience sexually so you thought to herself, "What the fuck. I'm gonna' have to do it sooner or later, why not use him to do it?" You closed your eyes and went in for a kiss, pecking his lips that were soft and plump.

You opened your eyes to see he was rubbing his bottom lip after yours left his. He backed up a little and stared down at your lips, rubbing his thumb across your bottom lip. He made eye contact with you and sighed. He picked you up with no trouble, which is really surprising to you since you considered yourself to be a little heavy.

He carried you to the bed while involving in a passionate yet rough kiss. For your first kiss, you did a good job or if you didn't, Eren didn't make notice of it. He obviously seemed to have some experience with how gentle he was with you.

He laid you down lightly on your back, beginning to pull your skirt down, "Just tell me when to stop, okay?" It was all happening so fast. Just earlier today you were talking about experimenting with sex and now you're in a room with a complete stranger about to show them parts of your body only you were aware of.

In your mind, you were saying, "What happened to doing nothing?"

You shyly responded, "Okay." He pulled your skirt that made their way down to your ankles, with only your underwear covering your bottom now. You were obviously nervous and tried to contain the chills you felt. Eren started playing with you through the cloth of your underwear. You let out a small gasp as he rubbed his thumb on your clit. He pulled your underwear to the side, so it was no longer in the way.

He teases, "Look how wet you are. We haven't even done anything yet."

Clearly you weren't going to be able to control yourself due to this being the first time someone has ever touched you in such a way.