⁰⁸

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ✩‧₊˚

an: for all my og readers, this is where the story starts to change so you won't remember some of it because it'll be new...thank you for reading <3!!!

YOU woke up with a splitting headache, experiencing your only second hangover. Eren was laying beside you, facing the opposite way that you were. You placed your hand on your head as if that would stop your head from pounding furthermore. You groaned as you turned to look at the clock on the nightstand that read the time, "12:35 PM"

You got up and ventured through the apartment to get to the bathroom. You saw that Eren had saved the toothbrush he had bought for you from the last time you were here. You used it to brush your teeth then proceeded to splash your face with some water. You realized that you were wearing one of Eren's shirts over the cami you wore last night. He had changed you out of your party clothes, including taking off your pants.

You walked back into the bedroom and laid back down in the bed with your back against the headboard, texting Kai, "hey so i went to a party with Jean last night (sorry for the no invite) and ended up leaving with Eren. what is my life? i don't even remember what happened."

She texted back and the notification sound produced from your phone made Eren twitch in the bed, waking him up. You turned your ringer on silent and placed it back onto the nightstand, not even bothering to look at Kai's response to your message.

Eren yawned and stretched, sitting up so his shoulders were touching yours. His head turned ever so slightly to look at you, the first words coming out of his mouth being, "I like your new tattoos."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome" he says as his gaze moves down to your lips. You part your lips thinking of his touching yours. You just wanted to kiss him again even after the way you left things. However, your thoughts were shut down anyways by Eren's sudden movement. He got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, hearing the sound of him closing the door behind him.

You sighed, leaning back onto the headboard in exhaustion. All you could recall from last night was the brief conversation you had between Eren on the phone. You could also remembering hearing something along the lines of, "She's mine," to someone, who you obviously believed to be Jean. You just assumed it was just some fantasy dream you had from the slight love triangle you were in.

Your mind traveled to why you were avoiding Eren in the first place. It started with Jean but that wasn't what really set you off. It was Hitch you were thinking about.

You grabbed your phone and searched for Eren's instagram again. You scrolled until you found the picture you were looking for and went to the comments, scrolling for that specific one. You found the comment from before and tapped the profile. You were right; It was Hitch. She had pictures of her in bikinis, at the skatepark, with people at parties, etc.

She was basically the complete opposite of you, an extrovert. You put your phone down, forgetting to turn the screen off as Eren came out of the bathroom, "Hey, do you want to grab something to eat? I don't really have anything here at my place."

"Yeah, sure." He handed you your clothes that you left two days ago so you would have something to change into. You went into the bathroom to make sure you didn't look like absolute crap from just waking up.