[¹⁵]

.* TRUTH OR DARE
smut warning (music attached streets - doja cat)

EREN gently lifted you up and kissed you while walking over to your bed. He sat you down at the edge, pulling away from the kiss and causing a smacking noise throughout the room. You opened your eyes and looked up at him as he stood in front of you, lifting your chin up, "I don't want to share you with anyone else and I don't want to share me with anyone else.

You scoffed, "Are you only saying that because of Jean?"

"No but you can say he's part of the reason for my next question. I only wanna' be yours so, will you officially be mine?"

Your eyes widened, surprised from his sudden inquisition. Although you've known each other for more than a month (nearing two months in two weeks), you still felt like you didn't know a lot about him when it came to his past. He saw how stunned you were and joked, "I won't take no for an answer."

You decided to test him, "Hmm, no."

He rolled his eyes and leaned close, a few centimeters away from your lips, "I'm yours." He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down his legs. He traced his thumb on your lips before plopping down beside you, "I want you to ride me."

You looked at him, "What?" Anytime you were on top, Eren would take control. He leaned back, putting his arms behind his head as he raised his hips and looked at you, "Don't be shy, gorgeous."

You started panicking in your mind, thinking about how you didn't know how long you would last on top. You decided to give it a try anyways. You exhaled and stood up, taking off the shirt you had previously put on. You both took off your undergarments, bra, panties, boxers, and you climbed over Eren's body. He glared at you as he felt himself grow just from the sight of you. You hadn't even laid a finger on him.

You chewed on your bottom lip, checking his size again. You would never get used to the feeling of him completely obliterating your cervix, especially in this position. You grabbed ahold of him with one hand, positioning your knees beside his side. You felt his tip rub against your clit as you inserted him in your hole, gasping at the pressure. You put your hands on his lower stomach, slowly guiding down on him, "Don't force yourself. If it hurts, just stop."

You were weary of putting all of him inside of you but started lowering yourself over him, piercing yourself on his dick, "Ah," He rubbed your ass, spreading it as you abruptly pushed through, a small yelp in pain. Thankfully, your period was in its last stage, so you didn't have to worry about bleeding. You bent over and rose from his dick to kiss him then sank back down once your lips met. Your walls were hugging him so well that he couldn't help but let out small moans, hiding them by biting on his lip.

In a swift second, Eren raised his hips and thrusted into you. You clawed your nails into his chest from the sudden action. You moaned out from a little pain, more so pressure. You slapped Eren out of instinct, his head turning to the side. You put your hands over your mouth, "Oh shit. I'm sorry."

Eren let out a breathless laugh and fixated his head forward to face you again, "This is why I like being top." You slapped him again, this time from him being inconsiderate, "Fuck you." He scoffed and flipped you over so that he was behind you at the end of the bed.

He slapped your ass, making you jump. He put himself inside of your hole, not making a move. You looked over your shoulder at him, "What are you waiting for?"

He chuckled, "Someone's growing impatient."

"Ugh, can you just put it in?!"

He took himself, playfully rubbing his dick between your ass, "What happened to "fuck you?"