²²

.* TRUTH OR DARE

YOUR room was quickly torn apart in the process of trying to find an outfit for tonight. Not only would there be people you know there but you would also have strangers viewing your art and judging it, whether positively or negatively. You were nervous to say the least.

After all that commotion, you ended up with something that fit all your criteria of simple, casual, and cute. After all, it was still summer and you wanted to wear all your cute stuff before the school air ruined any motivation to get dress as your usual fashionable, authentic self.

"Y/N!" Your mom shouted to you from downstairs as she had finished getting dressed hours ago when you had just started, "Hurry, we're going to be late to your own event!"

"Coming!" You weren't in fact coming since you were still doing your makeup and deciding what jewelry you wanted to wear. Artists like you took everything serious, including presentation. You wanted to look decent in case some prospect artist was observing the show in hopes of sponsoring people. Who knows, maybe you'd be among the lucky folk to be seen by one. You curled your hair and put into a bun with curly pieces hanging out and a piece out in the front going to the side with a curl on the end. Similar to the popular hairstyle of the singer Kali Uchis.

You sprayed yourself with your favorite scent and took one last look at yourself in the mirror, "Yep, I look good which means I'll do good."

"Y/N." Your mom called for you once again but this time she was less motherly with the way she said it but more so a person growing impatient, "I'm coming right now!" You grabbed your painting that had a cloth cover on it and made your way down the stairs, slowly, so you wouldn't face plant if your somewhat platform shoes caused you to fall.

Your mom was standing by the door and took a good look at you, "Wow. Don't you look gorgeous."

"Thank you," you said with a wide grin. You secretly loved compliments.

"Are you nervous?"

You inhaled deeply, "A little."

"Don't be. I'm sure theyre going to love whatever you have cooked up under there." You smiled then sighed, "Don't we have to go?"

"Oh! Right, come on."

Eren was still at his apartment, listening to music as he got dressed. Opposite to you, his room stayed just as it was since he wasn't one to go completely all out unless needed. You warned him about the show being a more causal thing since it was downtown on the city streets, no need for a suit and tie. He wore a classic tee that was cream colored and a simple black pair of slacks that were loose fitting. He was sitting on his bed, hunched over tying his chucks when there was a knock on his door.

It obviously wasn't you as you were probably already at your show so he questioned who would be knocking. He looked through the peephole and didn't see anyone, so he shrugged his shoulders and walked away but there was another knock. He sighed and opened the door to no one there again, rolling his eyes assuming the younger kids on his floor were back to ding dong ditching.

Just as the door was about to close, a foot stopped it and a girl's voice was heard on the other side, "Miss me?"

He recognized the voice as he opened the door again to tie the voice to a face, "Hitch?"

She was leaning against the doorframe then pushed past him and the door to enter the apartment, "Love what you've done to the place. Looks much cleaner since I was last here."

He sensed she wasn't completely sober, possibly engaging in day drinking since it wasn't that late in the day, "What do you want?"

"That's no way to greet an old friend."