[⁰⁴]

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ‧₊˚
smut warning

YOU took a deep breath as you knocked onto the door. It took about ten seconds before Eren appeared, opening the door to greet you, "Hey, come in." He was wearing a white tank top and grey sweatpants walking around barefoot.

You walked in, inhaling the scent of warm vanilla candles filling the atmosphere. You took a look around, walking through the small hallway passing the kitchen to get to the living room. You examined the layout and the decorations, mostly the neon vibe, that made the apartment look nice. You could tell he hadn't done it all himself.

 You could tell he hadn't done it all himself

his apartment layout

He closed the door, informing you, "You can just throw your bag on the couch or the coffee table, if you want."

"Okay, thanks."

"You want anything to drink?'" he asked as he walked into the kitchen area while you stood by the large window in the living room, looking down at the city view at night, "Just water would be fine, please."

You observed the apartment some more but only with your eyes, making sure not to go overboard and creep him out. You sat on the sofa, placing your bag on the table. Eren came from the kitchen, bringing you a glass of water along with a bowl of popcorn. You untied your shoelaces, "'Mind if I take off my shoes?"

He grabbed the remote from the table and put on a movie from Netflix on the TV, "Nah, you're fine." He leaned back while putting his left arm behind you. A universal thing people did to "make their move".

While you're watching the movie, you could feel Eren glaring over at you in your peripheral vision. He studies, looking you up and down, moisturizing his lips with the tip of his tongue as his eyes moved to your bare legs. You grabbed some of the popcorn from the bowl and used the water to wash it down, trying your hardest to focus on the movie to distract yourself from how lustful Eren's glare was sitting next to you.

You blurted out while your eyes were still glued to the television, "Any reason why you're looking at me right now?"

He replied confidently, "I'm just looking at you. All of you. And what I want to do to you."

You squirmed in your seat, clearing your throat from being surprised at his words. He noticed your sudden change in movement and teased you by chuckling.

"Shut up. It isn't funny to stare at people like a creep."

He turned to face you, making you nervous since you thought he may have found that you were being serious when you weren't. So, you kept trying your very hardest to pretend to be interested in what was playing on the TV. He sighed at your attempt to ignore him, "You can't pretend I'm not here, Y/N."

You folded your arms and scoffed, "Yes I can- watch me."

recommend attached song here