⁰⁶

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ‧₊˚

YOU opened your eyes, waking up as you rolled over only to feel an empty space. Eren wasn't there and only silence filled the apartment. It didn't seem like he was in the apartment at all. You got out of the bed to make sure.

You checked the living room, the kitchen until you finally reached the bathroom and still did not see him. You sighed as you entered the empty bathroom to see that there was a fresh toothbrush that was on the counter by the sink, still inside its packaging. You gasped lightly, surprised by Eren's gesture. You were gullible, taking it as a sign that he wanted you to stick around. You used the toothpaste and brushed your teeth, looking into the mirror as you did it. You didn't even recognize this new person you were becoming. But in a positive way. You were feeling good and brand new. You guessed that this was how Kai felt when experimenting sexually.

You left the bathroom and started looking around the apartment some more since no one was around to stop you. You noticed that there was a Bluetooth speaker in the living room and decided to put on some music but not too loud in case that old geezer decided to bang on the door again with a noise complaint. You connected your phone to the speaker that sat beside the TV stand. You felt kind of weird just making yourself at home.

Once again, you started dancing to R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys using your phone as the microphone in your mini performance. You sang the chorus as if you were really asking someone if they were yours, mostly Eren came to mind as you sang. You went back inside Eren's room to examine it in further detail since you were still waiting for him to come back from wherever he was.

You were bobbing your head to the music as you looked around the room. You noticed he didn't have any pictures of his family or friends. That also made you realize you didn't even know anything about him besides the fact he and Jean were middle school rivals and still are in the way, mostly because of you. You brushed it off and continued to see that there were two floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedroom. You looked out of it to see the beautiful city view yet again. It was calming to stare at it, jealous that Eren had this view every day.

You went back into the living room, dancing as you got closer to the source of the music. You miserably failed to mock the famous moonwalk. You started doing the air guitar to the song. You sang the song, word for word. You were in a music induced trance, enjoying yourself. In fact, you were so deep in a trance, that you hadn't noticed your surroundings. You didn't hear Eren inserting his key into the door and turning the knob to come inside. He watched you dance like crazy as if you were performing a song at a concert.

Once the song finished, you plopped down onto the couch and leaned your head back only to have an upside-down view of Eren. His hair was pulled back into a man-bun. He was wearing black pants and a black baggy hoodie with the classic black and white high-top Converse. You sat up, flinging your hand over your chest as his sudden appearance scared the absolute shit out of you, "Holy fuck! Eren, why didn't you say anything? My heart dropped to my ass when I saw you."

He just laughed, holding his stomach from his dramatic reaction, "Oh man. That was wonderful. You have to give me a performance again. Haha!" You rolled your eyes and got up from the sofa to see what was in the bags he brought. You joined him into the kitchen area to see that he had brought breakfast for you and him. He started to untie the bag, "Ooo, what'd you get me?"

"Pancakes that I picked up from iHop. I hope you like it; I should've asked but you were sleeping so peacefully."

"Oh, it's fine. I love pancakes - thanks."

You both sat on the couch listening to the music that you forgot to turn off, playing in the background. Eren smiled at how happy you were to get food. You pretended not to notice the pair of eyes on you as you ate your food on the sofa.