⁰⁷

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ‧₊˚

AFTER you babbled out to Kai that you wanted a tattoo, she immediately reacted with, "Get in the car! We're going now and I'll pay for it!"

You got into the car, smiling with excitement from doing something so unlike you. You and Kai always played music during all of your car drives but now she played something to give you more motivation to go through with getting the tattoo.

You arrived at the tattoo shop and Kai greeted the person that you encountered as soon as you stepped into the shop. She was clearly familiar with him, most likely due to the fact that she was always here. She spoke with him while you looked at the wall that had customers and their tattoos. She grabbed a book of inspirations for tattoos and walked it over to you, "Here, take a look at this."

You glanced at it and saw people with piercings too, "I think I want a piercing too but I don't know. Am I going too far?"

You were addressing Kai, "You definitely should. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" But then you remembered that your mom would probably see any piercing you might get so you decided to stick with just a tattoo for the meantime. After looking for about twenty minutes, you finally found something you liked. It consisted of a small collection of stars, hearts, and asterisks.

 It consisted of a small collection of stars, hearts, and asterisks

inspo

The tattoo artist nodded as you pointed to what it was you were looking to get, "Niceee. Is this your first time?"

You scoffed, worried you actually came off as a newbie, "Is it that obvious that I am?'' He chuckled lightly and pointed to the chair, instructing you to sit in it, "So, where are you getting it?"

You thought about it for a minute, taking into consideration that it had to be somewhere your mom couldn't see. You took off your flannel, "Under my breast," and asked the tattooist to turn around so you could take your tank top off. You leaned back into the seat and used your flannel to cover your chest while also leaving an opened space for your tattoo. He started to clean the area where the tattoo was going to be while Kai prepared herself a seat next to you, holding your hand.

The feeling of the needle hitting your skin made you jolt but once he started, you got used to the pain. He finished, covering it up with some sort of plastic wrapping. Before he put his things away, you blurted out, "Uh, could I get something else?"

Kai looked over at you surprised, "You sure?" You nodded and glanced at the tattooist. He shrugged his shoulders, "More money for me." Kai rolled her eyes as he switched spots with her so he could tattoo your left side in a dragon design.

" Kai rolled her eyes as he switched spots with her so he could tattoo your left side in a dragon design