[⁰⁹]

*ੈ‧₊˚TRUTH OR DARE*ੈ✩‧₊˚
smut warning

YOU were sitting in your bedroom, thinking about what you wanted to do although it was already late. Kai was busy hooking up with the girl she mentioned to you the other day. Kai was angry at herself for going back to her every single time even after finding out about the amount of people she was hooking up with. Similar to you in a way.

As your mind ran wild in imagination, your phone buzzed on the nightstand. You were sitting at your desk, sketching away on a warm summer night. You stood out of your seat and grabbed your phone from the nightstand to see who had texted you. It was a message from Eren. Your messages with him during the last few weeks have been so consistent. This was due to the fact you hardly knew anything about him. You hadn't heard from him in a day after your texting for the past two weeks and you knew what message you were expecting, "hey, what're you up to?"

You knew that was code for if you're not busy, come to my place. You replied, "just doodling in my sketchbook, you?"

"oh nice. just thinking about you. wanna come over?"

You sighed in disappointment, knowing you were right. But even realizing that fact didn't stop you from buckling and replying to him with a simple, "yeah." You searched inside your closet for something simple to wear. You grabbed a nude dress that was spaghetti strapped. You topped it off with nude slides since you didn't feel like actually putting in effort in dressing up. Your mom was off to work so you were home alone. You took this as an opportunity to leave the house without asking for permission and having to lie to her about your whereabouts again.

You were about to call an uber until you received a text from eren, "i'm outside." you were surprised since he hadn't alerted you that he would be driving you to his place. you grabbed your things and headed outside of your house to the sight of his jeep.

You walked down the stairs and opened the passenger door, "Hey."

He grinned, "Hey beautiful. Are you ready?"

You nodded and he focused on the road in front of him and drove off from your house. you were nervous, as if this was your first time going to his place. except, you actually weren't going to his place. He drove to the same park that he brought you to about a week ago.

You looked around at your surroundings, the street brightening the parking lot, "Uh, what're we doing here? I thought we were going to your place."

He put the car in park, unbuckling his seatbelt as he looked over at you, "I like the thrill of doing it in public."

Your eyebrows drew together in astonishment, "But what if we get caught?"

He smirked, "What? Are you scared?"

You gulped, "No but.."

"So, what're we waiting for?"

recommend attached song here

He looked away and began adjusting his seat so it would be easier to move, leaning it back a little. You unbuckle your seatbelt, climbing atop of him.

He glared up at you with those big green eyes. You couldn't handle whenever he looked at you with such intensity. Such desire to ruin you. you tilted your head, leaning down to kiss him. He kissed you back as his hands traveled inside of your dress. They explored your body freely while moving your dress past your legs. you could feel the butterflies arise in your stomach.