²¹

.* TRUTH OR DARE

WHY? Just why?

You had stood frozen with your backs facing Kaito, not wanting to turn around. Kai took a deep breathe before facing him with her fake voice, "Heyyyyy. How are you, Kaito?"

You sighed in frustration and turned to see him walking in your direction with a grin across his face. You were betting he found this bumping into each other entertaining, knowing his personality.

He finally approached the two of you, giving you a short hug where your arms awkwardly stayed to your side. He moved on to Kai but only gave her a fist bump and her mouth fell flat while looking at you. You shook your head and sighed before he spoke, "So uh, what are you guys doing down here? Visiting our old school?"

Kai answered for the both of you while also slightly turning, "Yeah, just reminiscing. We were actually just leaving-,"

"Oh cool. Can I talk to you for a quick second, Y/N? Privately?"

Kai looked at you and mouthed, "Sorry, I tried."

You plastered a grin on your face, "Yeah, I guess."

You walked over to the snack station to grab something or you and Kai before you went. You stood beside Kaito in the line silently, even though he was the one who said he wanted to talk. You were the one to finally speak, "So, what did you wanna talk about?"

"I was just wondering if you and that Eric guy were still going."

"His name is Eren and yes we are. He's my boyfriend now."

He hesitated to look at you then did, "Wow. Moving fast, hmm?"

"Mind your business, hmm?" You moved ahead in the line while continuing to look forward. Kaito scoffed then clasped his hands in front of him. He cleared his throat while blurting out, "I want you back."

You slowly turned your head to glare up at him but he was still looking forward with a slight grin. You reached the front of the line so you were able to order, "What can I get you?"

"Uh...two vanilla milkshakes."

While the guy went off to make them, you glared at Kaito, "What the fuck is wrong with you? I just told you I had a boyfriend and you say that?"

He scoffed again and turned to you, "I just couldn't stop thinking of that night, best I've ever had. Plus, do you think I give a shit about your little fling? I had you once before, why can't I have you one more time before you get too serious with him?"

Now you were completely shocked. It was crazy that you didn't see how psychotic he really was, "Here you go miss." The guy slid the shakes over to you but you were busy glaring at Kaito with absolute disgust. He smiled then offered to pay the cashier, "I'll cover these, how much?"

You grabbed the shakes and walked over to Kai while Kaito was paying. He rushed to get his change back and chase after you.

"Come on, let's go Kai. This man is mentally unstable."

"What'd he say-,"

"Y/N! Wait."

"No, fuck off."

You were walking behind Kai to leave the arcade but he grabbed your arm, "I wasn't done talking to you." He squeezed it so you wouldn't walk away from him again. When Kai didn't notice your presence behind her anymore she turned around and saw you trying to rid yourself of Kaito's grip, "Get off of me. I'm not fucking around."

"You should be with me."

Kai came back and slapped Kaito without hesitation in which he let you go, palming the spot on his face that she just hit, "What the fuck? You bitch-,"