six.

THINGS HAD ESCALATED QUICKLY WHEN THE PORTAL OPENED

THINGS HAD ESCALATED QUICKLY WHEN THE PORTAL OPENED. There was straight chaos surrounding her. Bella, Captain, Natasha, and Clint were on the ground fighting off as many aliens as they could. While Thor went to find Loki, Banner fought off aliens from all levels and Stark took care of the big ones. Bella was tired, but that didn't stop her or slow her down. Just as she took out her two newest alien opponents, two more came barreling her way.

She kicked one in the head, and pulled herself up onto it's shoulders. She then flipped backwards off of it's back, keeping her grip around it's neck and causing it to slam into a vehicle. The first alien's legs kicked the second one down onto the ground as well, and It had landed on a metal rode and impaled itself. She quickly got up, wiping the blood from the scratch on her cheek. Grabbing one of the alien's guns, she held it up and shot 4 more aliens that were headed their way.

She watched Natasha fighting two with a staff she had stolen from one, and Hawkeye was killing them with his arrows. Thor had just joined the party, and took 3 out just at his entrance. The group all headed towards Thor. "What's the story up there?" Rogers asked. "The power surrounding the cube is inpennitrable." He responded. "Now we gotta deal with these guys." Stark complained over the coms. "How do we do this?" Natasha asked, looking to Steve.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor said. "Yeah? Get In line." Clint said. Isabella stayed quiet, she would prefer to keep her revenge plans on the down low. "Save it." Steve warned. "Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us to-" Steve was cut off at the sound of a motorcycle pulling up to the group.

It was Banner. "So, this all seems.. horrible." He said. "Nice observation." Isabella countered. "Banner, just like you said." Steve said, before being cut off on coms by Stark. "I'm bringing the party to you." The group looked up to see the big alien being led straight toward them, by Stark. "I don't see how that's a party." Natasha said. Banner looked back at Steve quickly, and started walking calmly toward it. "Dr. Banner! Now might be a good time to get angry." Steve said.

"I'm always angry."  Banner said, transforming into Hulk right as the alien gained on the group. He punched it's metal nose, causing it to face plant into the asphalt of the battle ridden streets, ripping it up as it moved. It eventually came to a stop, but the other end of the monster had begun to flip over toward the Avengers. Isabella and Natasha both took shelter under Cap's shield as Stark shot the monster with his suit, causing the alien to explode. 

The surrounding aliens all turned their heads, letting out enraged war cries aimed at the group of heroes. They all stood back to back in a large circle, holding their weapons at the ready. "Guys." Natasha said, sounding slightly worried as she looked at the sky. Isabella looked up to see at least four more of the bigger aliens coming out of the portal, as well as a new fleet of the smaller aliens. "Well, Shit." Isabella groaned. "Language." Cap said, Isabella rolled her eyes as she looked at him. "What are you? The language police?"