two.

ISABELLA NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D BE BACK WITH SHEILD. Yet, here she was. She stood on the surface level of the SHEILD Quinnjet, with Natasha, Steve, and Banner. The four of them stood there, chatting amongst themselves about stuff Isabella wasn't listening too. She was too busy thinking about how she'd face Nick Fury again. He was like a father to her, and she left. No goodbyes, No explanations- nothing. Isabella snapped out of her thoughts as the Quinnjet started It's transition Into an aircraft, that was always her favorite part about it. "Gentleman, Lady, you might wanna step Inside In a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." Natasha smirked.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve questioned. "Really? They want me In a pressurized metal container?" Banner also questioned, as they both walked up to the edge and watched as the Jet made It's transition Into an aircraft. Isabella smiled a bit as she watched the two's reaction. She hadn't spoken to them much quite yet, but she was really only focused on one thing here, killing Loki. After that, she would go back to her remote beach house. There was no use In forming relationships with anyone, It wouldn't last anyway. 

The four of them made their way Inside once the Jet was fully In the air, making their way down the long hallways towards the large navigation room In the center of everything. The base of operations, that was no doubt where Fury would be. As they arrived, Natasha took once glance at the group and made her way over In the direction of the Tech Agents, to probably boss some of them around. 

Steve and Banner also made their way around the room, exploring and looking totally lost. Isabella however, stayed In her place. Her eyes locked onto the back of one Director Nick Fury standing In the center of the room. He hadn't noticed her yet, though she was debating if she should announce herself or not. However, there was no need because he turned around, right before Isabella could hide. 

His eyes softened automatically, and a small smile spread across his face. He made his way toward her quickly, before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. At first, Isabella felt weird- she thought he'd have been angry at her for leaving. Guess he wasn't. After a few minutes, he pulled away from her and his smile was replaced with his normal look. "I've missed you, Dimitri. I'm glad you decided to come back." 

"Don't get any Ideas In your head, Fury. I'm here to help defeat Loki, and then I'm gone. Got that? It's nice to see you too, though." She answered, a hint of happiness in her tone. "We'll see about that." He answered vaguely, before turning to Steve and Banner who had just made their way over to where Fury and Bella were.

"Gentleman." Fury stated, as Steve walked up to him silently. He looked around In utter awe, before handing him a 10 dollar bill and making his way down the steps to further explore. Bella raised an eyebrow at the interaction. "Won a bet." Nick stated plainly, as he made his way over to Dr. Bruce Banner. She figured they were about to get Into science stuff, and Bella had no interest In that topic- so, she made her way over to Natasha.

Natasha was standing in the center of the room, overlooking the tech agent's and their moniters. She stood with her arms crossed over her chest and her posture upright. Isabella took a spot next to her, and looked out the window in front of her. Romanoff glanced at her quickly, before looking out the same window. "I'm sorry about mentioning your sister, um- earlier. I didn't mean to dig up a sore subject I just knew It was the only way you'd come." Nat spoke in a calm tone, glancing back over at the blonde next to her.