Coming Back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coming to my house later ____?" Hiro asked as you both walked to class. "Yeah. Fred and the rest are coming as well right?" You replied and walked into the classroom. "Let's play video games!" He suggested excitedly. "Did you buy the latest one?" You asked and placed your books on the table. "Yeah! Aunt Cass agreed to get it for me because I helped her at the cafe." He replied. "Can't wait." You smiled and the professor walked in. 

"Freddie likes video games!" Fred cheered as all of you walked to Hiro's place. "Is your room clean Hiro?" Wasabi questioned. "Woman up Wasabi." GoGo muttered. "Come on Wasabi! Hiro's room isn't that bad!" Honey defended. "You know I have a thing for hygiene!" Wasabi protested. "I haven't down laundry in 6 mont-" Fred started. "Please stop it." Hiro groaned. 

"Hey what's wrong ___?" Hiro nudged you and sat down on his room floor. "You seem a bit quiet just now." GoGo pointed out. "You can tell us anything you know." Honey smiled. "I'm fine." You said. "You sure?" Wasabi asked. "Freddie can see something's wrong with his super eyes!" Fred joked. "I'm really okay. Let's play that video game." You forced a smile. 

You were quiet during the whole game. Everyone even Fred noticed something was wrong. "_____. Something's wrong." Hiro paused the game and everyone looked at you in worry. "Okay." You inhaled deeply. "I'm moving." 

"What? Why?" Everyone asked except Hiro who remained silent. "My dad got a job promotion in New York." You replied. "When are you moving?" Hiro asked quietly. "Next month." You replied lowering your eyes to the ground. "Then let's make the best out of the month!" Honey said. "And that'll be finishing the game!" Fred played the game. 

After everyone went back, you stayed back with Hiro. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked as you both ate Aunt Cass's donuts. "Tell you what?" You asked in confusion. "That you were leaving." He replied. "Oh." There was a moment of silence. "I-I couldn't. My parents told me the news last night and you were so excited this morning." You mumbled. "The stars are out, let's go see them." Hiro said and dragged you to the balcony.

"Wow, it's just so -" You gasped at the night sky. Stars were everywhere. "Sick." He finished. You giggled. "Yeah. Sick." You stared at the stars. Why do I have to move? Why can't I just stay here? 

"Remember the day I told you I liked somebody?" Hiro asked breaking the silence. "I still remember." You smiled. You were playing Truth or Dare with him and dared him to say one of his deepest secrets. 

"The somebody is you." He confessed, looking down at his feet. "I really like you too." You smiled and he leaned in to kiss you. You kissed back. "You're leaving." He smiled sadly as he placed an arm aroun your waist after the kiss. "You should have confessed earlier." You joked. "Yeah, I didn't have the guts to do it." He laughed. "Because you're a coward." You teased. "I used to go bot-fighting and I always win." He defended. "You're still awkward around people." You continued. "Because I don't know them!" He retorted. "And is very shy." You finished. "Then you should have asked me out earlier."He argued. "Hamada. The boy asks the girl out. Not the other way around." You pinched his cheek. "No one says it couldn't be the other way around." He pinched your cheek back. 

You spent moment you could with him and cherished every moment. Fred and the rest were very happy to hear about your relationship, so were your parents and Cass, although you were moving. 

"Flight 780. Passengers please enter the boarding area." 

"I'll miss you." He said sadly as you got up from your seat. "I'll miss you too." You replied. "We'll go in first honey." Your mom smiled and your parents walked away. "I'll miss you guys." You said to the rest. "Last photo." Honey said and quickly gathered you all together. You gave them individual hugs. Hiro kissed you. "Bye guys." You said and turned to leave. "Last kiss." You abruptly ran back to Hiro and kissed him and he pulled you into a hug. "Call and text me everyday." He whispered. "I will." You replied. "Video call us!" They shouted as you entered the boarding area. "I will!" You shouted back. 

You looked around your room for a year. Everything was packed up in boxes and bags. You were finally going home. Back to San Fransokyo. Hiro and the rest did visit you during the holidays, or it was the other way around. But this time, you moving back to San Fransokyo for good. 

Your phone buzzed in your pocket. 

Calling: Hiro Hamada

"Hey Hiro." You picked up the call. "Hey princess. What time are you reaching?" He asked impatiently. "For the hundredth time Hamada. My flight is 7:00 A.M." You said exasperatedly. "I'm excited." He defended. "Yes handsome. I know you're excited." You smiled. "And remember to buy those gum-" He reminded. "The gummy bears in the airport. You're not the only one who likes gummy bears." You giggled. "And make sure they're -" He started. "I know your favorite flavor. I'm buying all the flavors." You interrupted. "And don't eat it without me." He finished. "Hopefully I won't." You teased. "Then I'll make sure you don't" He said. "How? You're not on the plane." You laughed. "Don't underestimate me _____. I was an ex bot fighter and I am the hero." He warned. He and the rest were superheroes. When you get back to San Fransokyo, they promised to let you join the team. "Okay I won't eat it!" You surrendered. "Good. Or else I'll take Baymax and fly right to your place." He laughed. 

"Honey, time to go." Your mom opened your room door, she saw you talking on your phone. "Is that Hiro?" She asked softly. You nodded. "I'll give you a few more minutes." She replied and left your room. "I have to go handsome. I'll see you later." You said. "Bye princess. Make sure you don't eat the gummy bears!" He reminded. "I won't. See you." You replied and hung up. 

Your plane landed. You switched on your phone and checked your messages as you waited for you baggage.

Hiro Hamada: We're waiting for you.

Hiro Hamada: I have a suprise for you

You wondered what the surprise would be.

You: Landed safely. Can't wait to see you. What's the surprise?

You waited for a reply 

Hiro Hamada: You'll have to wait

You: Got my luggage. Walking out now.

You quickly typed a reply and exited the baggage area along with your parents. You spotted Honey Lemon from afar. She saw you too. "______! Over here!" She called. You smiled and quickened your steps with your parents following behind.  Your felt your heart stopped when you saw Hiro with a bouquet of (favorite flower) and with the grin that makes your insides melt.

"Hey guys." You greeted. Your parents started talking to Aunt Cass, your friends helped carry your luggage and walked in front of you and Hiro.

"Surprise." He grinned and passed you the bouquet. You inhaled the sweet smell. He remembered your favorite flowers. "Thanks handsome." You smiled and he interlaced your fingers with his. "Let's upgrade you next week." Hiro suggested. "You remembered. Let's do it next week." You smiled. "Of course I remember. We all can't wait to have you on the team." He said. "I can't wait either." You giggled. "Did you buy the gummy bears?" He asked excitedly. "I didn't eat it." You pulled bags of gummy bears from your bag. "Gummy bears!" He exclaimed and gave you a hug. "You're welcome." You hugged him back. "I love you so much." He murmured. "Hurry up lovebirds!" GoGo yelled from the van. "I love you too. Race you there." You poked him and ran. "Hey you're cheating!" He laughed and ran after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for not updating! So here's a super long one to make up c: My updates are going to be a little slow nowadays. I'll try to update every two days.

Baymax: I fail to see how flying makes me a better healthcare companion

Hiro: I fail to see how you fail to see that this is awesome!

Hiro's so ohmygawd in that part //drools// I screenshot the whole part lewl.

Thank you for 2.1 K and 93 votes <3

I love you all to the galaxies and back <3

xoxo ~ lifegivesyoucupcakes

[unedited]