Beach Fun Part 2 (Summer 2015 Edition)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard a knock on your bedroom door, causing you to wake up.

"______?" Hiro opened the door hesitantly.

"Let me sleep." You mumbled and pulled the blanket over your head.

"Wake up princess." He shook you softly.

"I want to sleep." You whined.

"We're going to the beach remember?" He reminded and pushed the blanket away.

"I hate you." You muttered and searched for the blanket with your eyes closed.

"I love you too." He dragged you off the bed.

~

"We're going to have so much fun!" Honey squealed in their car.

"Sandcastles yeah!" Fred bounced on his seat. 

You and Hiro decided to build a car a year ago, with one of your friends help. 

Wasabi was driving one of Fred's convertible cars while Hiro drove his. 

"The weather's lovely." You said, loud enough for them to hear. 

GoGo smiled and she directed Wasabi, he was a little bit tense because he was afraid of damaging Fred's car. Typical Fred. 

"We should go out with the roof open more often." Hiro said, loud enough for you to hear. 

"And why is that?" You sneaked a peek at the other car, they are all engaged in a conversation. You were sure they wouldn't hear both of you "talking". 

"Your hair looks pretty in the wind." He pushed his shades up. 

Your (hair color) hair was flowing in the air due to the wind. It felt pretty good to be honest. 

"We should go to the beach more. Then you'll get to see more of me in a swimsuit." You teased. 

"I'm already planning that." He smirked and placed his hand on top of your soft hand.

You immediately shifted your hand position and held your hand in his. 

"Love you." You whisper. 

"Love you too _____ love." He replied and pulled up in the beach parking spot. 

You sat down together with Honey and GoGo under an big beach umbrella, tanning, while the boys go surfing. 

"The sun feels so good." Honey moaned happily. 

"Couldn't been better." GoGo laughed. 

"Lemonade anybody?" You asked, leaning over to the pitcher of lemonade. 

"Sure, thanks." 

"Thank you!" 

You see the boys pull up (is that what you use?) on the beach with their surfboards. 

"Look they're done!" Honey exclaimed and you grab towels from a bag and ran to them, well mostly to Hiro. 

"You were great." You smiled, throwing towels to Fred and Wasabi, and wrapped a towel around your boyfriend.