Confessions (New Year 2016 Edition)

I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR ERRORS. I'm very confused between the was and were rn. I have no idea what's what and my mind isn't working well so excuse my writing. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't mind the grammar <3 

And I made Hiro and ________ the same age with the others so it wouldn't be so confusing. 

__________________________________

You applied your lipstick for the finishing touch and was very satisfied with your makeup. 

There was a big New Year's party at one of your old classmates's house and you were invited. Your friends were going so you decided to tag along as well. 

"(sister name)! Ready to go?" You called out to your older sister who was invited too. 

"Wait! Give me a second to find my bag-found it!" Your older sister replied from her bedroom. She was bringing the both of you there. 

You slipped on your sparkly flats and went down the stairs first. "You look gorgeous honey!" Your mother gushed. "You do look pretty great." Your sister grinned at the sight of her little sister from the stairs. She was dressed in a sparkly navy blue long sleeve mini dress with jet black heels. Her hair was put up into a bun. She managed to look a little messy with her front pieces curled loosely. Her makeup was smoky eyeshadow and cat eyeliner with dark red lipstick. 

"You too (sister name)." You blushed as your mother complimented your sister. 

"Ready to go?" Your sister asked excitedly. You nodded matching her excited facial expressions. 

"Happy Early New Year mom." You hugged and your sister kissed her cheek. 

"Back to you too my lovely girls." Your mother hugged the both of you again. 

Your father left your family when you were 3 and never looked back. Your mother and sister were heartbroken, you was too, but you were too young to even remember how he was like. 

"Bye!" The both of you got into your sister's car. 

-

"Hey ___! Hello (sister name)!" Jessica, the hostess of the partyand one of your sister's best friend  greeted you at the door. 

"Hi Jess!" You waved while your sister gave her a hug. "Have fun!" 

You went into the big house and looked for your friends and your sister stayed back with Jessica. 

"_______!" Hiro called and you saw your friends by the food table. Fred was stuffing his face of course, Wasabi was talking to a girl, GoGo and Honey were talking to each other.  

"Hey guys!" You greeted. "_____! You look amazing." Honey pulled you into a big hug which you immeadiately returned. 

"Where's (sister name)?" Fred asked, his mouth still filled with food. Wasabi slapped his back. "With Jessica." You giggled. 

"Have you tasted the food ____? It's amazing!" Fred took a plate for you. "Thanks I will." 

"It's amazing because my Aunt made it. Duh." Hiro laughed and you all did too. 

All of your friends have disappeared except for Hiro, you both have always stuck by each other. 

"3 more minutes till 12." Hiro looked at his watch. You walked along with him to the balcony where it was the best view to watch the fireworks. You saw people crowding outside the house. "Those people aren't smart." You giggled. He looked down and laughed. 

"2 more minutes." You looked at your phone. 

"You look very pretty." He complimented. 

"Thank you, you look very uh handsome." You blushed madly. He did look very handsome in his black button up with a basic gold tie and black blazer. 

"Here goes nothing." You heard him mutter something. 

"____, I really really like you. This might sound like a freaking cliche confession but I have liked you ever since the first day we met in the cafeteria. I had a crush on you when we became best friends and that feeling has never faded even when you left for 3 months to New York. It was hard to keep my feelings hidden for 2 years. You're really pretty and beautiful and um- hot. It will be the greatest start of the new year if you would go out with me?" 

"Yes." You grinned like an idiot. "I'll go out with you." 

Then the countdown began, 

10... 

9...

8...

"Did I say you look very hot." He mumbled. 

7...

"Yes you did Hamada." You laughed. 

6...

5...

4...

"3." He counted. 

"2." You replied. 

"1." He whispered and crashed his lips on yours. 

-

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

happy late new year ;-; 

This was requested by @Inf1niteFlamez who had been so patient and understanding. Thank you so much <3 I'm so grateful to have a reader like you 

WE HAVE 55K VIEWS AND 2K VOTES !!! I freaked out when my best friend told me. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

Reason why this chapter is late : 

1. My laptop screen cracked and it's STILL under repair.

2. Writer's block. I hate having writer's block. 

Thank you all once again <3 

love, lavendeurs <3 

[ unedited ]