Wherever You Are (Hiro's POV)

Listen to the music in the media: Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds of Summer. It sets the mood (:
_

"I'm moving." She said as tears trickled down my face. I was silent, and it soon filled the air.

"To where?" I finally whispered. 

"Australia." She replied. That's miles away from here. 

"When?"

"In 4 months." I wrapped my arms around her as tightly as I could and she sobbed in my arms.

"I will miss you." She mumbled. "Shh. We still have 4 months don't we?" I gently placed a finger on her lips.

"Thank goodness it's going to be summer in a month." I smiled and wiped her tears away, she smiled in reply. "We can spend every day together."

"Alright." I leaned in and kissed her. God, I would miss her so much. 

But both of us knew, we had to say goodbye.

-

The day finally came. The day I dreaded the most: the day she was going to be flying off to Australia.

I couldn't sleep the night before, Baymax couldn't help calm me down either. 

"I love you, Hiro." She hugged me, my heart melted. 

"I love you the most." I kissed her, this would probably our last kiss. 

"Will we still be together?" She finally asked. I have to stay strong for her and let her go. 

"I don't think I can do it." My heart ached as I lied. 

"I don't think I can do it too." Tears flowed down from her eyes. 

Let her go. 

"Goodbye _____. I'll always love you." I kissed the top of her head and with all the strength in me, I turned around and walked away. 

I already missed her. 

-

Life wasn't the same without her. There was no ____ to kiss me and tell me everything is okay whenever I have problems. My best friend wasn't here to share our gummy bears together and binge watch movies. My girlfriend wasn't here to tell me she loved me. My girlfriend wasn't here to let me tell her she was beautiful. 

She was everywhere. Whenever I pass by her house, I would think of all the robots we built in her garage. When I pass her favorite clothing store in the mall, I would think of her and the dress she bought there. She looked like an angel in that dress. Even when I do simple things like eating gummy bears, I would see her favorite flavor and think of her.  

 I was torn in two. I knew I shouldn't tell her but I couldn't stop thinking of her.

I would fly a thousand oceans just to see her, even a glimpse of her would make me happy. I wish she didn't have to go. 

Has she moved on? I'm pretty sure all sorts of idiots asked out. She was very beautiful, I was very lucky to have her. 

Everyone knew she moved and that we were no longer in a relationship. More girls would follow me but none of them were as pretty as my one and only. She was the princess among the peasants. 

-

There was a night where I drowned my sorrows with alcohol, with the gang of course. They missed her too, but their sorrow couldn't compare to mine. 

Every night I would almost call her and tell her it would always be her.  

And that night, I called her. I blamed the alcohol for being weak. But I couldn't stay any stronger.

"Hello?" Her angelic voice rang through my ears. 

"It always will be you, wherever you are." I blurted. 

She didn't say anything but it was enough. 

"I love you."  And I hung up. 

A/N: 

Hey lovelies <3 

How was this chapter? I like this more than the first one. 

There will not be a part 2 sorry :( 

I hope you all enjoyed this :

AND GUYS yesterday was this book 1st year anniversary !! or so I think it is, that's what wattpad says ;-;

to those who has stuck by me ever since the first crappy chapter was posted, thank you you have no idea how much I love you all

to those who are still reading, thank you too ❤ i love you all

love, lavendeurs <3 

My Social Media Usernames 

Instagram 

fantaisiec - disney editing 

fotographss - photography 

evangelinelxr - personal 

Twitter 

chocolatesauces 

Tumblr 

evangelinelimjune 

Kik

evangelinelim02

-

[ unedited]