I'm Here for You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A U T H O R

It's been a week since Tadashi's death. It's been a week and Hiro is still behind that door. 

"I'm so worried about him." Aunt Cass said worriedly. You were sitting on the counter, eating a donut while Aunt Cass drinks her coffee. "I am too." You bit into the last bit of your donut. You checked the time. 7:00. "I' better get going, my mom's going to kill me if I'm late." You informed and hopped off the stool. "I understand. Run along sweetie." Aunt Cass smiled and set her cup of coffee down. "Thanks for the donut." You thanked and opened the door. "Oh and Aunt Cass?" You asked. "Yes sweetie?" Aunt Cass replied. "Hang in there." You smiled. You saw a tear forming in her eye. "I will. We're lucky that Hiro met you and your family." Aunt Cass gave you a hug. "We're lucky, we met you all." You whispered and hugged her back. "Bye!" You waved. Aunt Cass waved back and closed the cafe.

Your house was just a few blocks away from the cafe. "I'm home!" You called as you opened the door to see your parents sitting on the sofa with cups of coffee. "Hi hon! How are they?" Your mom asked. "Aunt Cass is worried about Hiro." You replied. "Poor boy. Having to suffer this at such a young age." Your dad said sympathically. You go to SFIT, together with Honey Lemon, GoGo, Fred and Wasabi. It's more fun when Tadashi was around.  You thought sadly.

"I'm going upstairs." You informed. "Okay, Goodnight hon." Your mom smiled. "Night mom, night dad." You said and walked up the stairs. Tomorrow, I'm going to see Hiro. You decided as you climbed into your bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next day

You woke up, got ready, ate breakfast and walked to the cafe. Aunt Cass was serving some coffee for her customers. "Morning Aunt Cass!" You greeted as you opened the door. "Morning __!" Aunt Cass smiled. She followed your eyes. "No sweetie, he hasn't come out." She sadly said. "I'm going up." You declared. "Good luck then." Aunt Cass said.

You walked up the stairs. "Hiro? I'm coming in." You knocked and opened his door to see him sitting on the floor heartbroken. "Hey." You smiled and sat beside him. "Hi ___." He mumbled. You eyed the untouched plate of food lying on his table. "Haven't had breakfast yet?" You asked. Hiro shook his head. "Come on, you have to eat to continue living." You said picking up the plate. "I don't want to live." He mumbled in reply and buried his head in his arms. "We all want you to live." You stated as you pick out a donut. "Say ah." You ordered. "Don't want to eat." Hiro retorted. "I'm going to sit here and wait till you open your mouth." You said. "Fine." He gave up and took a bite of the donut. Slowly, you got him to eat his breakfast. "There, feels better doesn't it?" You smiled and placed the empty plate back on the table.

"Kinda." He mumbled and then a tear fell from his eye. "I miss him so much." You started crying too. "I do too." You said and gave him a hug. He hugged back and started crying. "H-hey, it's not the end of the world yet right." You gave a small smile as you patted his back. You heard him sniffle and wiped his tears. You both pulled back. "I-I guess." He murmed unsure. "You still have me, Aunt Cass and our other friends." You said comfortingly. "I don't know, I just miss him." He sniffled. "I do too buddy. But he will always be here." You said pointing to your heart, and his.

"Thanks __." He gave a small smile. "Anytime Hiro." You smiled back. "I'm so messed up." Hiro said. "We'll start over." You said. "We?" Hiro asked. "We are going through this together." You replied firmly. "

"Are you ready to come out?" You asked. "No __. Not now, maybe tomorrow." Hiro replied sadly. "Aunt Cass is worried. Everybody is." You pointed out. He kept silent. There was a moment of silence. Oh why did you have to go 'Dashi? All of this is your fault. Everybody is depressed. Your little brother is suffering because of you.

"I can't believe he's gone." Hiro mumbled. "It happened all so quickly." "I can't believe he's gone too Hiro. Nobody can, but they all know that he is always here." You said. "I never imagined life without him. Our parents are gone, now he's gone too." He sobbed. You just placed your hand on his shoulder. "I'm here you know." You reassured.  "I know you are." Hiro smiled, his spirits rising a little. "If you go out with me, I'll buy you gummy bears." You said. "Really?" Hiro asked his eyes filled with delight. You've never seen him this happy after what had happened. "Pinky swear." You replied and held up your finger. "Pinky swear." He replied and laced his finger around yours. He abruptly gave you a hug. Although you were surprised, you hugged him back. "Thanks for being here for me ___." He whispered. "I'm here for you buddy." You snuggled in the hug. Always here for you.

"Come on, I want my gummy bears!" Hiro exclaimed as he pulled away and interlaced his fingers in yours.

~~~~~~~~~~
// throw hugs everywhere //

Happy National Hugging Day!

This chapter is crappy.

Thank you for the votes lovelies // le gives you twice the hearts // and those who commented as well cx

I have to go to bed;; suggest some ideas for the next oneshots pwease?

See you in the next chapter <3

xoxo lifegivesyoucupcakes ~

[unedited]