Fall

You're both 17-18-ish 

"_____!" Your best friend, Hiro Hamada knocked on your door. You were busy in your room doing your homework. Math specifically. It was a pretty and chilly autumn Saturday.

"Come in." You groaned. What does he want now? It was pretty hard to study when your crush of 5 years is in the same room with you. As much as you wanted and loved his company, your grades have been dropping.

"What are you doing?" He asked, pulling off his beanie and plopping down on your bed.

"Studying. Math." You replied turning around to face him. 

"Take a break." He advised, knowing you, you have probably been studying 5 hours ago.

You stared at him with the I-need-to-pass-this-test-now-go-away look. 

"Please. Let's go to the park, its really pretty today and I have a new robot I want to try." He added and you sighed. He was right, you needed a break, besides you could never say no to pretty autumn days. 

"Fine." You gave in and went to grab your scarf and coat.

"Yay, One point for Hiro Hamada!" He cheered and put his beanie back on. You giggled at his goofiness, he never failed to make you happy. 

"Let's go nerd." You jokingly rolled your eyes and walked down the stairs. 

"We're going to the park mom!" You yelled before closing the entrace door. 

~

You strolled along the pavement with him. Simple things like walking together your crush just made you happy. It's cheesy, but true.  The orange robot he built followed behind him. 

"Ooh ooh! A pile of leaves!" Hiro exclaimed happily like a little child. 

"You're not 6 Hamada." You rolled your eyes playfully. 

"Shut up." He ran to the pile of leaves and jumped in it, causing leaves to fly everywhere . 

"You do know people worked hard to sweep up leaves to make that pile right." You brushed some of the leaves off your shoulders.

"You do know that I haven't told you what the robot is for right." He imitated your voice and stood up to brush away the leaves that stuck on his clothes. 

"Spill." 

"(robot name)! Sweep leaves." He instructed the robot beside you. 

A broom appeared out of nowhere and the robot started sweeping and a pile of leaves started forming. 

"YES! It worked!" He pumped his fist in the air. 

"You win. Again. " You stared at the robot in amazement. He somehow always won at your stupid little arguments with him. 

"I always win." He smirked. 

"Cocky much." You snorted. 

You both sat down under a tree and watched little children play. "They act like you." You teased him. 

"What? _____ how can you say something like that." He faked a gasp and placed a hand over his heart. You laughed at him and give him a light shove. 

"_____?" He asked quietly. 

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming with me." He smiled. 

"Wouldn't miss it. Besides you were right, I did need a break." You shrugged. 

"Um, I need to tell you something. This has been eating me out alive, I can't sleep at nights without the thought constantly in my mind." He said nervously. 

"Spill." You forced a smile of reassurance. You started feeling a little afraid and nervous. What did he want to say? 

"You're really pretty. You're really smart. You know just how to make me feel better when I'm always done. You understand me in a way nobody ever did. You always stuck by me, even in my worse moments. I always enjoy your company no matter where it is or what time. Your simple texts make me happy, even a "hi" makes me smile. Whenever I'm with you, I just get this feeling I've never felt before. " He rambled. You felt your heart flutter. 

"What are you trying to say." You asked softly. 

"I really like you and will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Hmm let's see....I'm sorry but I have a crush on someone." You saw the hopeful expression on his face shattered. 

"Oh...um." He stuttered. 

"That crush is you silly! Of course I'll be your girlfriend." You laughed .

"You do not just scare people like that!" He groaned. 

"Sorry boyfriend." You apologized shyly. 

"That sounds nice." He pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. It felt nice, you could get used to this feeling. 

"How long have you liked me?" You asked out of curiosity. 

"About 2 years ago?" He blushed. 

"Oh." You had a crush on him for 5 years. 

"How long have you liked me?" He asked. 

"5 years." You whispered blushing. 

"Well that doesn't matter anymore does it?" He smiled that smile that always made your insides melt. 

You nodded and leaned your head on his shoulder while you both watched the leaves fall to the ground and the robot hastily cleaning it all up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Hello everybody! Here's the chapter I finished :) 

This is definitely not one of my best. I published a new oneshot book *shamelessly self promote* check it out and leave feedback please? I suppose I can make a Hiro version of it, would you all like that? 

My holiday week is over :( so I might be slow on updates BUT I'll try to update at least one a week 'kay? 

Did you all like this little oneshot? Leave a comment down below and give that star a click please? 

love, lavendeurs 

My Social Media Usernames 

Instagram 

fantaisiec - [ disney editing ] 

fotographss [ photography ] 

evangelinelxr [ personal ] 

kingdcms [ texture editing ] 

Twitter 

evangelinel2002 - [ personal ] 

chocolatesauces [ open ] 

Tumblr 

evangelinelimjune - [ photography and random things ] 

Kik 

evangelinel2002 

Pretty Little Cupcakes [ group chat ] 

[ unedited ]