Be My Valentine (Valentine's Day Edition)

Happy Valentine's Day <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Valentine's day!" Honey yelled and dragged you and GoGo to the mall. "Why are we here?" GoGo chewed on her bubblegum.

"Because it's Valentine's Day shopping!" Honey exclaimed and pulled you two into a clothes shop. 

"Honey, is it really necessary for us to shop?" You asked as you went through racks of pink and red dresses. 

"She's excited for the big Valentine's Day dance tonight." GoGo popped her bubblegum. Obviously not interested in the racks of pink clothing. 

"You're going out with somebody?" You raised an eyebrow at Honey. 

"No. I told Fred and Wasabi that we're going together, but I didn't say you and Hiro were." Hone replied. 

"Why not?" You questioned, a little bit offended. "Hiro says he asking someone out and um, I didn't know who you were going with." Honey admitted. 

Hiro's asking someone out? You had a big crush on your best friend Hiro Hamada for years. 

"So you're joining us?" Honey asked nervously as you two walked to the fitting rooms while GoGo waited outside. 

"Yeah, I guess so." You replied. "Oh, I'll tell them later." Honey said weirdly. 

After hours of shopping, you all finally left the mall. 

"Let's get ready together later!" Honey suggested. "Anything would do." GoGo shrugged. 

"We can do it at my house." You offered. "Thanks ____! Let's meet at 5:00!" Honey hugged you. 

You threw your bags on your bed along with your body. 

"He's asking someone out." The line kept repeating in your brain. 

// time skip // 

"We're here!" You heard Honey yelled from downstairs. "Come on up." You shouted from your room and opened your door. 

"I brought my makeup kit along." Honey pulled out bags of makeup from her handbag 

"Oh no." GoGo muttered. "Not too much makeup." You warned jokingly. 

"Relax. It'll be fun!" Honey laughed.

Honey helped you and GoGo with your hair and makeup while you and GoGo helped Honey. 

"Go wear your dress!" Honey pushed you into your bathroom.

You unzipped your (favorite color) dress. It was reached down to your ankles and had black satin trim along with a ribbon around your waist. 

You opened your bathroom door to see GoGo already in her outfit. "You look great." She smiled. 

"You look great too." You replied. "Where's Honey?" "Changing in the other bathroom." GoGo replied. 

"I'm done!" Honey opened your room door. "You look so pretty ____!" She gasped and gave a thumbs up sign to GoGo. 

"You too." You blushed. "Okay photo." Honey took out her phone. 

You heard a car honk. "That should be Wasabi and Fred." Honey said. 

"You all look great." Wasabi smiled in the driver's seat. "You too Wasabi." You replied. 

"Valentine's Day!" Fred greeted inside the van.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too." You giggled. 

You turned around to look for Hiro, but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Hiro?" You asked. 

"He said he'll be going there together with Baymax." Fred replied a little weirdly.

"Oh." Your mind started to repeat the line again.

You hopped off the van and into the hall SFIT always used for big events. 

"Are you guys couples?" A lady asked outside the door. 

"No. Just friends." Honey replied.

"Then you will not need to wear this then." The lady smiled putting down a few flower bracelets

"What are those for?" Fred asked curiously.

"We only give the flower bracelets for those who are couples." The lady replied.

"So it's like a special thing?" GoGo raised an eyebrow.  "Yes." The lady smiled. 

"Sick." You commented. "The place is lovely." Honey gushed.

Pink and red streamers hung from the ceiling together with balloons.

At the corner of your eye, you saw somebody passed a note to Wasabi.

"________. Here." Wasabi handed you the note.

"Thanks." You unfolded the note.

   Meet me outside at the garden.

"I'll be going outside." You informed.

"Okay." GoGo replied.

Nobody's going to accompany me? Things are getting a little weird now.

You walked to the garden. The sky was a beautiful purplish-pink.

You inhaled the sweet smell of flowers, planted in flower boxes along the road. 

The SFIT gardens was surrounded with big trees and a small hill. 

The hill looked somewhat different. It seemed to be lighted. 

Maybe's that the place. As you walked closer to hill, you saw little candles shaped in a heart. 

You climbed to the top of the hill to see somebody, no other than Hiro Hamada. 

"I see you got my note." He grinned. He was in the middle of the big heart formed by the candles. 

He looks so handsome in a tuxedo. You thought dreamily. 

You cautiously walked in the heart together with him. 

"Will you be my valentine?" Hiro asked holding up a flower bracelet. 

"Yes." You smiled as he slid the bracelet on your wrist. 

"I love you." He leaned in to kiss you. "I love you too." You kissed him back. 

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" He complimented after you both pulled back. 

"Thanks. You look great." You blushed. "Let's go." He interlaced his fingers with yours. 

"Where's Baymax?" You asked. "Together with the rest." Hiro replied. 

"They were in this too?" You eyes widened. "Yeah. They were the ones who planned this out." Hiro laughed. 

"______?" Hiro asked. "Yes?" You replied 

"Happy Valentine's Day." He smiled. 

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too." You gave him a quick kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentine's Day ~ <3 

Should we do like a competition or something? Because this book got 100 votes <3 

I'll probably make another Valentine's day edition oneshot but it's gonna have to be tomorrow :c 

I love you all to the galaxies and back <3 

xoxo ~ lifegivesyoucupcakes

[unedited]